U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 12:39 PM

1,590 posts, read 1,168,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markjames68 View Post
I see you’re a published author and performer, but I don’t see how that’s relevant to your statement. One can research, yes, but that doesn’t necessarily align to the truth.

Your statements would be more credible if you quoted references or specifics rather than pseudo-mystical “Deep State” and “TPTB”. If you’re in the know you are obviously a threat to the status quo, so why haven’t TPTB eliminated you?

Mark, only an idiot would offer specific details on the Internet, even if they knew them.

At the moment, it’s more dangerous to give specific details about global-cooling-caused crop failures, food shortages, 5G weaponry, forced vaccinations, and what lies ahead for mankind in general than anything I’ve thus far posted on the Net.

My personal credibility has long been established, but one should never take anyone else’s opinions or statements as fact. It’s critically important to do one’s own homework. I hope that you choose to.

Mahrie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2019, 02:16 PM

7,155 posts, read 3,907,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrie View Post
Mark, only an idiot would offer specific details on the Internet, even if they knew them.

At the moment, it’s more dangerous to give specific details about global-cooling-caused crop failures, food shortages, 5G weaponry, forced vaccinations, and what lies ahead for mankind in general than anything I’ve thus far posted on the Net.

My personal credibility has long been established, but one should never take anyone else’s opinions or statements as fact. It’s critically important to do one’s own homework. I hope that you choose to.

Mahrie.
I looked at some of your previous posts. From 4/30:

"The price of gas hit an all-time high today in Whistler, BC, @ $1.78 per litre or $7.12 per gallon. There are lots of unhappy people in the Vancouver area today, as officials report that the price of gas will remain high throughout the summer and for no apparent reason."

Gas is currently $1.56 a liter there according to Gasbuddy. Now while that's still high, I wonder how much of that is due to BC's carbon tax increase taking effect 4/1? Seems like there is an "apparent reason", no?

"With the price of groceries set to double by years’ end in N. America, many are afraid that they won’t be able to make ends meet. It’s small comfort that we can trace these price hikes and shortages to massive crop failures, which are only going worsen next year, as many farmers planted two months’ later than usual, and a significant number of farmers didn’t (couldn’t) plant at all."

Certainly due to wet weather there have been delays in planting corn and soybeans, and yields will likely be lower. But in a box of corn flakes at the farm level it's got maybe 5 cents worth of corn in it. There are no signs of shortages, or "massive crop failures". There was a fairly bad corn season in 2015 as well when rain hit in June. I don't recall a doubling of the cost of groceries.

So I've done my homework based upon your assertions.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:14 PM

I did some more research on the BC gas price issue, as it’s a lot higher than the rest of Canada. Taxes aside, the price right now is the lowest it’s been in months.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-...economic-gloom

Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 AM

11,825 posts, read 13,964,257 times
Quote:
Because 'the elites' will come get you??

Old 06-05-2019, 09:04 AM

3,545 posts, read 5,680,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
Because 'the elites' will come get you??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeRWZgk1Wk

Old 06-06-2019, 03:59 AM

Quote:
I looked at some of your previous posts. From 4/30:

"The price of gas hit an all-time high today in Whistler, BC, @ $1.78 per litre or $7.12 per gallon. There are lots of unhappy people in the Vancouver area today, as officials report that the price of gas will remain high throughout the summer and for no apparent reason."

Gas is currently $1.56 a liter there according to Gasbuddy. Now while that's still high, I wonder how much of that is due to BC's carbon tax increase taking effect 4/1? Seems like there is an "apparent reason", no?

"With the price of groceries set to double by years’ end in N. America, many are afraid that they won’t be able to make ends meet. It’s small comfort that we can trace these price hikes and shortages to massive crop failures, which are only going worsen next year, as many farmers planted two months’ later than usual, and a significant number of farmers didn’t (couldn’t) plant at all."

Certainly due to wet weather there have been delays in planting corn and soybeans, and yields will likely be lower. But in a box of corn flakes at the farm level it's got maybe 5 cents worth of corn in it. There are no signs of shortages, or "massive crop failures". There was a fairly bad corn season in 2015 as well when rain hit in June. I don't recall a doubling of the cost of groceries.

So I've done my homework based upon your assertions.

Hardly, Mark.

Re: gas prices. I know nothing (or very little) about the mechanisms and algorithms behind the rise and fall of gas prices. I simply reported what it was in my area, and the ‘no apparent reason’ was a quote that I read in a related article.

As for crop failures and increasing food prices, I’ll let a couple of experts explain that to you. (These links are to very recent videos, but these two gentlemen post up-to-date info almost daily via several platforms.)

https://youtu.be/buMxGHNLt_Y (Run time - 14:53)

https://youtu.be/QWefYQ4Aoss (Run time - 20:34)

https://youtu.be/-nlkUWt7adA (Run time - 15:06)

Make what you will of it.

Blessings!

Mahrie.

Last edited by Mahrie; 06-06-2019 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: Adding a link.

Old 06-06-2019, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Hardly, Mark.

Re: gas prices. I know nothing (or very little) about the mechanisms and algorithms behind the rise and fall of gas prices. I simply reported what it was in my area, and the ‘no apparent reason’ was a quote that I read in a related article.

As for crop failures and increasing food prices, I’ll let a couple of experts explain that to you. (These links are to very recent videos, but these two gentlemen post up-to-date info almost daily via several platforms.)

https://youtu.be/buMxGHNLt_Y (Run time - 14:53)

https://youtu.be/QWefYQ4Aoss (Run time - 20:34)

https://youtu.be/-nlkUWt7adA (Run time - 15:06)

Make what you will of it.

Blessings!

Mahrie.
But these are all publicly available, and quoting public (if questionable) sources. That’s hardly “research” so where is your inside information?

Old 06-06-2019, 10:48 PM

Quote:
But these are all publicly available, and quoting public (if questionable) sources. That’s hardly “research” so where is your inside information?

Inside, of course, hence the terminology.

I think we’ve long ago beaten this horse to death, don’t you? (Rhetorical question.)

You questioned the veracity of global food scarcity due to unprecedented crop losses, so I provided you with links to experts who provided verifiable, published facts about the current reality. You don’t care for the information and doubt the sources. Fine. Again, do your own homework. I do wish you well. (Got preps?)

My initial post on this thread was about human consciousness, virtual reality, and mind control, about which I have said all I intend to via this platform.

Blessings! 🙏🏻

Mahrie.

Old 06-07-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
I think we’ve long ago beaten this horse to death, don’t you? (Rhetorical question.)
I was enjoying it.

Old 06-07-2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I was enjoying it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or