U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 10:39 AM

1,299 posts, read 870,447 times

Advertisements

I work with a woman whose r old daughter has just died. I work in IT and she asked if I can download all of the photos and videos in the ZTE Phone. I told her it should be no problem but there is. There are only 5 or 6 photos on the phone. It looks like they are all on Google somehow. I am not sure how because when i tap the Photos icon, I am actually looking at Google. She is signed in and we do not have her password. If we did, I would log into Google on a computer and get them all. I have selected all of them but there is no download option. I can select one at a time and there is an option to download but that doesn’t work. I was thinking of inserting a micro Ed card and then maybe there would be an option to download, anyone have any experience using this phone? I believe this phone was issued by Medicaid and the woman has to return it but wants these photos before she does so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2019, 06:34 PM

10,753 posts, read 18,005,309 times
A Google search (of all things) turned up https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190

Old 09-08-2019, 06:46 PM

39,880 posts, read 57,710,982 times
You work in IT, OP?

When you go to Google Photos you have an option to download or share. On the top right of every photo is a menu. Three vertical dots expand that menu where you can see Download option. There is also a Share option and you can share them by downloading to email. You can also group them in album and share a link to that album.

BTW: if the pictures are on Google Photos website, she can access them from any other device like laptop or computer. I don't know how the Government issued phone works, but surely there should be no problem transferring them from the computer.

If they aren't on the Google Photos website and you want to download the pictures from the phone:
https://www.android-mobile-manager.c...-computer.html
https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...e-base-215369/
https://support.sprint.com/support/t...-dvc6290010prd
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee,
Minnesota, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Last edited by elnina; 09-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Link added
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones