Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM

2 posts, read 22,630 times

Advertisements

no you cant use blackberry or iphones on go phone accounts!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 08:52 AM

1 posts, read 7,834 times
can you read messages from another sim card

Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 AM

3 posts, read 23,273 times
what do you mean by "you will have problems getting text messages"
like what kind of problems??

Old 06-03-2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi C. View Post
i have tried using a At&t go phone sims card in another At&t phone but it didnt work. do you know what i should do?
you should probably try just getting a new sim card,
i know i've been told that if an activated sim card sits unused for to long,
it pretty much just expires and is no longer of any use.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedchick111 View Post
no you cant use blackberry or iphones on go phone accounts!!!
im honestly really super confused,
can anyone please help me with a definate answer.
can you use a prepaid simcard in a BB curve or not.
theres multiple responses on here to that question,
however there is pretty much three different answers.
yes
yes-with problems
no
which is it?
please get back to me asap
my phone (att karma)
is attempting suicide.
the screen blacks out
and sometimes turns red
shuts off on its own
freezes
restarts itself..
this just started,
but its constantly through out the day..
HELPPPPP

Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 AM

1 posts, read 7,724 times
How do you set up blackberry curve 8310 to work with at&t's go phone service? can anyone tell me how to do this step by step?

Old 06-08-2010, 03:47 PM

1,437 posts, read 4,802,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt12 View Post
How do you set up blackberry curve 8310 to work with at&t's go phone service? can anyone tell me how to do this step by step?
All these tech questions can be answered by going to HowardForums.com

Just go to the RIM (Research in Motion) and Go-Phone sections, also there is a thread under the RIM section that has been going since 2006 about Blackberrys, data/no-data plan, etc.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:18 PM

1 posts, read 7,639 times
i haven't used my at&t go phone in awhile and when i turned it on it said sim not provisioned mm#2 what does that mean?

Old 06-25-2010, 11:07 AM

1 posts, read 7,555 times
i keep putting my old att sim card in a new att phone but it continues to say insert smart chip.how do i get it to work

Old 07-19-2010, 07:38 PM

1 posts, read 7,341 times
i have my old cellular one sim card---cell one and att near us merged into att, and i have yet to upgrade my phone (so i havent gotten an att sim card), i really dont wanna upgrade just yet because that would mean awhole new plan--plus im on the plan with 2 other people and they arent up for an upgrade (if i were to upgrade now, they would have to upgrade theirs as well but theyd have to pay for their new phones in order to stay on the same plan)...so does anyone know if i were to buy a go phone or another att prepaid if i could still use my original sim car dfrom cell one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones