U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 08:11 AM

7,165 posts, read 9,084,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper99 View Post
FYI- I'm not arguing with you all and will not be responding. I don't have the time or energy and frankly I just don't care.
You needed to post to tell us that? At least you just doubled your post count

Old 02-13-2011, 04:29 PM

1,919 posts, read 5,242,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper99 View Post
. . . . and frankly I just don't care.
well i can't say i'm surprised.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 10,922 times
Default Safelink phone is too small

I have a safelink phone but the buttons are so small and the text is small. I have problems all the time trying to use it. My daughter has a couple cell phones that are not in use. They are not trac phones. Does anyone know if safelink can be added to one of those phones ? Also, there are some pretty cheap track phones out there with larger buttons and text. Does safelink allow you to buy a phone and transfer to that phone ?

Old 03-01-2011, 04:46 PM

1 posts, read 10,893 times
Default safelink.com

what do i do if my ohone is askink for a sercuity code when i try to get to my contacts and messages

Old 03-11-2011, 08:53 PM

1 posts, read 10,832 times
Well I got a free phone from safelink even thoe I did'nt need it and I already have a Verizon plan ha ha it pays to be poor and for thoe's complaining about people who get a free phone go F*ck yourself ya jeolous basterds do like me quit your job and get a under the table job making 65k a year and get all the handouts you want like foodstamps and etc even if you dont need them lol life is great, Thanks America ha ha ha ha

Old 03-16-2011, 12:51 AM

469 posts, read 407,680 times
I have a question for those with the "free" cell phones & service. Does the government also provide "free" computers and internet service as a necessity?

Old 03-17-2011, 09:02 PM

1,466 posts, read 2,540,077 times
This is proof that "invention is the mother of necessity."

Old 03-18-2011, 09:42 AM

5 posts, read 36,208 times
I had a free SafeLink/Tracfone cellular, then I purchased an LG 420 for $19.99 at Walgreen's. I called Tracfone. They gave me code numbers, etc. to punch into my new phone. They transferred all the minutes I had on my old phone to the newly purchased LG and also I kept the same phone number. In some cases, a new SIM card is needed but Tracfone will FedEx it to you overnight, for free. When you get the SIM card open the back of your new phone, remove the battery and then remove the old SIM card and insert the new one, put the battery back on and close the cover. That's it! By the way, SafeLink is Tracfrone parent company. Good luck. Miami

Old 03-20-2011, 11:30 AM

Contact Legal Services Corporation in your city. They will take your case for free and they have lots of experience!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichM01 View Post
I am in same situation as batemanager. I was making big money had a $175,000 house, nice car. It's all gone waiting on the government for the last 4 years to approve my disability. I had to sell everything just to get by. Living with mom at 54 is not very fun. I had a massive stroke and have epilepsy that is not controlled with medication.

@southgeorgia let us know what you have against government programs, I'm sure everyone would like to know.
And let us know what you would do if you had a accident or even a stroke and would never be able to work again.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:41 AM

Default grammar

The word is COLLEGE, not colleDge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
I'd suggest getting a refund on your colledge education, it's not doing you any good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones