Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2010, 07:50 AM

2,223 posts, read 4,998,432 times

Advertisements

I know there's a lot of folks from the Summerville area who have ate at the Italian Bistro in the Summerville/Knightsville area. We used to visit them quite often but the drive was a bit much coming from Cane Bay.

Well..........The Italian Bistro 2 is now open!! Its a whole lot closer! In Summerville, on Hwy 17a near the KFC. It actually sits in the Nationwide Insurance Shopping Center. The food is still Fantastic!! And for those who live in Cane Bay, they deliver!! If you haven't had there pizza, you've been missing out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 07:59 AM

1,710 posts, read 5,681,294 times
Is this the same people that have a location on Ladson Rd in the Food Lion shopping center? We ate there after it opened it didn't like it.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvsdabeach View Post
Is this the same people that have a location on Ladson Rd in the Food Lion shopping center? We ate there after it opened it didn't like it.
No its not. I liked their pizza though.....Tough Crowd Beachy

Old 09-26-2010, 08:00 AM

1,710 posts, read 5,681,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokrplr View Post
No its not. I liked their pizza though.....Tough Crowd Beachy
Yeah I'm a picky eater.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:40 PM

131 posts, read 348,617 times
Oh I loved King's Pizza ! Hadn't had them in a while, but their cheese pie is good- haven't had anything else there though.

Anyways thanks for the heads up about Italian Bistro 2!
I know that we will be calling them!

Old 10-02-2010, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinagirl1 View Post
Oh I loved King's Pizza ! Hadn't had them in a while, but their cheese pie is good- haven't had anything else there though.

Anyways thanks for the heads up about Italian Bistro 2!
I know that we will be calling them!
Yes their cheese pie rocks! ... After eating there for the 3rd time this week, ventured out in the land of cheese steaks. Have to say, not too bad. Not like back home of course, but good enough to eat again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area