Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 08:44 PM

3,256 posts, read 5,279,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
Where is PF Changs? I got a gift card last year, but didn't know where one was. My usual stomping grounds are Johns and James Islands, downtown, West Ashley, and sometimes Summerville. I have eaten at one in Ohio twice and LOVE their food, especially the lettuce wrap appetizers! YUM!
Their site says mt pleasant.... The lettuce wraps are awesome!

P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Mobile
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 09:12 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,592,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBeaches View Post
Where is PF Changs? I got a gift card last year, but didn't know where one was. My usual stomping grounds are Johns and James Islands, downtown, West Ashley, and sometimes Summerville. I have eaten at one in Ohio twice and LOVE their food, especially the lettuce wrap appetizers! YUM!
It's in Town Centre, directly across the parking lot from Barnes and Noble and Old Navy, but along the rte 17 part.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,763,189 times
Thanks Robynn and Minicoop! A trip to PF Changs is on my to-do list in the next week or two!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:46 AM

1 posts, read 2,086 times
Check out Cherie's Specialty Meats in Hanahan. Cajun everything. Cherie's Specialty Meats specializes in Authentic Cajun Cuisine. Andouille, Boudin, Crawfish Pies, Gumbo, Etouffee, Tasso, Stuffed Chickens, Cornish Hens, Ducks, & Tur-Duc-Kens, and much more!! Visit our store in Hanahan's Tanner Station.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:04 PM

217 posts, read 573,452 times
I hope yall are getting crawfish in soon! I can't wait to have some and I'm going to be awfully disappointed if there's none! Hint hint! I'm going to have to order my king cake soon, too.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:35 AM

60 posts, read 164,099 times
Cherie's kingcake was atrocious. Tasted too much like yeast instead of like sweet bread and the icing was sickeningly sweet, and not in a good way. I had to throw the whole thing out. Stick to ordering straight from Randazzo's in Louisiana or some other Louisiana based company.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:44 PM

246 posts, read 518,647 times
For those interested in FRESH crawfish,from farms here in South Carolina... SELLSFISH in Summerville will have them in stock beginning April 1.

Visit the Sellsfish Premium Seafood Facebook page or call around the first of the month to check the availability.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:30 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,515,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy29483 View Post
For those interested in FRESH crawfish,from farms here in South Carolina... SELLSFISH in Summerville will have them in stock beginning April 1.

Visit the Sellsfish Premium Seafood Facebook page or call around the first of the month to check the availability.
LOL! I just saw this on their page and was coming to post that.
Here is a link to the FB page...they post frequently and offer some great deals! You guys are fortunate to have this store.

Sellsfish Premium Seafood - Food/Grocery - Summerville, SC | Facebook

Old 03-10-2012, 05:01 PM

217 posts, read 573,452 times
Major love to you for posting that link! You just made my week. Or perhaps my month, even.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:52 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,515,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers2010 View Post
Major love to you for posting that link! You just made my week. Or perhaps my month, even.
Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area