Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 02:39 PM

1,541 posts, read 2,677,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
"Meanwhile, across on the other side of school, a big group of girls in a club were admiring each others latest high end clothes and cars and perfect hairdos. But one girl...lets call her Jane, she didn't have a rich family. She didn't wear the "right" clothes or drive a new car. The other girls demanded she get up to standard. But she couldn't. She just didn't have the money. So....the girls called the schools on duty police officer, and said to make the girl find the money to get up to speed, or throw her ass in jail and out of their club."

Yeah. Thats SO much better
Sure, except my scenario happened, and yours is a fantasy you made up in your head. The louder you yell the more transparent you become. Sad, really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2012, 02:47 PM

194 posts, read 444,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
You mean like you just did right here....

You could very easily have read the title to this thread and know what is was about and skipped right over it, but no you had to come in and comment seems you are no different than the person you seek to ridicule........
As you just did yourself. Pot, meet kettle.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:49 PM

315 posts, read 623,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
Sure, except my scenario happened, and yours is a fantasy you made up in your head. The louder you yell the more transparent you become. Sad, really.

HA!!! Yet little ole me has you constantly responding to me. Dont you have a neighbor to call the cops on? I bet if you look you'll catch a neighbor changing his own oil in his own driveway. Call the cops, quick!!!!!

May 1st, 2012, BYE BYE MT P I'LL BE OUT!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Old 01-18-2012, 05:27 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,323,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperman1111 View Post
As you just did yourself. Pot, meet kettle.
No because I came here and agree with him, you came in here just to argue....

Old 01-18-2012, 05:38 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,209,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
Oh HOW CLEVER. Yeah, you nailed it. I'm so longing to be accepted by Mt P, but they wont, so I make fun of them.
At least you admitted what your real agenda was.

If the woman in question was violating the rules with her junky yard - was given time to clean it up - and refused to do so... I have no sympathy for her.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:01 PM

167 posts, read 315,478 times
My Settings link at top of page
Edit Ignore List on left
SeaBass08 in open field
save

Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 PM

1,075 posts, read 2,112,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperman1111 View Post
I'm glad that neither you, nor the woman who is the topic of this thread question, live next door to me. From my persepective, you both epitomize the worst types of neighbor. One is a slob and the other is an overly talkative loudmouth who has an opinion on everything and insists upon sharing it whether or not anyone cares to listen.
Spoken like a true egotistical snob.

One of these days karma is going to bite you right square in the *******.

Why?

Because one of these days you are going to be in a position where your car is broke down or you can't afford to repair your house or maintain your yard and someone is going to bring that law you hide behind down to bare on your head.

Then you won't be singing the praises of such a harsh sentence in this gross miscarriage of law enforcement.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:25 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,209,015 times
To sum up this thread.... WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 PM

435 posts, read 834,932 times
We are a free country, last time I checked, no one pointed a gun at seabass08's head to live in Mt. Pleasant. If you don't like it, just move away, what's the deal of bitterness.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM

1,075 posts, read 2,112,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zembonez View Post
To sum up this thread.... WAAAAAAAAAAH!
Spoken like a true coward hiding behind his internet anonymity.

Classy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area