Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 12:53 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,623,826 times

Advertisements

,,,,,,,,"cry in my Metamucil" Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

Have you tried BeneFiber chew able tablets yet? They taste good. Ha-Ha-Ha..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 PM

1,541 posts, read 2,667,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Rick Hiott View Post

Have you tried BeneFiber chew able tablets yet? They taste good. Ha-Ha-Ha..............
Nope. Might need to try them if I have to keep up with these young whipper snappers though.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:41 PM

3,256 posts, read 5,256,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
Ouch, as a married woman in my early 40's the original post was especially painful. I think I'll go cry in my Metamucil. My husband and I like trying out new restaurants, and we spend a lot of time at dog parks.
Hey I'm in 30+ old marrieds too... there were just so many young 20's single threads I thought we needed one of our own

We like trying new restaurants too!!

Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:

lol

Old 02-13-2012, 01:44 PM

1,541 posts, read 2,667,807 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynn View Post
Hey I'm in 30+ old marrieds too... there were just so many young 20's single threads I thought we needed one of our own

We like trying new restaurants too!!
You're going to really love it here then. There's no shortage of restaurants to explore.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
You're going to really love it here then. There's no shortage of restaurants to explore.
Woohoo! I am *very* excited about that!

Old 02-13-2012, 09:00 PM

119 posts, read 204,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robynn View Post
Where do all the old married people (30+) hang out in Charleston?
I used to think of myself as middle aged but now I feel ancient being in my very early 40's
But anyway I'll share what us ancient folks do... the hubby & I try to sneak away to Liberty in Mount Pleasant (by the bridge) for their "Early Bird Special" so we can be home by 6 PM for our nap. Just kidding our three kids (ages 4 thru 14) would never let that happen. But we do try to sneak in "Happy Hour" at Liberty in between our kids practices & games. Also a couple times a month we like to go to T-Bonz in downtown on Market St & afterwards we like to explore E Bay (there's alot clubs & restaurants) but so far we've always ended up at Aroma's (no cover charge ) to listen to a live band.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:14 PM

45,680 posts, read 23,815,156 times
ancient in your early 40's -- OUCH..............

We love to check our restaurants -- as it has been mentioned -- no shortage here. Depends on the weather -- I do enjoy Reds on Shem Creek or Vickerys or upstairs at Morgan Creek....or even the top level of Coconut Joe's -- yeah yeah -- all tourist spots -- but you can't beat sitting by the water having a drink or two and people watching. In the summer -- we love to spend the day at the beach, come home and grill out...or go out for a light dinner.

Don't you find that most places for drinks & music (not clubs - dance) kind of mixed in age groups these days?

Old 02-14-2012, 06:20 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,623,826 times
Sounds like we need to plan another get together? We met in MtP last time,,,How about Summerville this time?

Watcha think? When are you gonna be in town Roxanneself?

Old 02-14-2012, 07:43 AM

119 posts, read 204,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Don't you find that most places for drinks & music (not clubs - dance) kind of mixed in age groups these days?

That's what we've seen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area