U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-24-2012, 09:54 PM
 
Location: Here, finally
1,186 posts, read 1,599,841 times
Reputation: 254

Advertisements

O m g !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-24-2012, 10:15 PM
 
1,923 posts, read 3,011,819 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
Oh, that reminds me...
I was sitting in my car at the gas station and my husband came out and said he saw you inside. (that's the second random Minicoop sighting.)
I would have popped in to say hi but he was pulling away as he was telling me. I did see what I hae to assume is your car in the lot though.
Do you feel stalked now?
I didn't even see him inside the gas station! He probably thought I was avoiding him. I just hope it wasn't tonight. We have a personal trainer come to work a couple nights after work and I look awful when I leave and am always dressed like a bum. It's bad enough strangers see me like that.

I will have to switch my mirror covers over to the British flag ones I have so you can recognize me when we are both driving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2012, 10:18 PM
 
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
1,541 posts, read 2,254,819 times
Reputation: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINIcoopKJG View Post
I didn't even see him inside the gas station! He probably thought I was avoiding him. I just hope it wasn't tonight. We have a personal trainer come to work a couple nights after work and I look awful when I leave and am always dressed like a bum. It's bad enough strangers see me like that.

I will have to switch my mirror covers over to the British flag ones I have so you can recognize me when we are both driving.
I think it was several days ago. It was all they way out here in my neck of the woods. He said you didn't even see him, and he was just in the store for a second for a Redbull. We just assumed since you were inside that the Minicoop in the lot was yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2012, 10:55 PM
 
1,923 posts, read 3,011,819 times
Reputation: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
I think it was several days ago. It was all they way out here in my neck of the woods. He said you didn't even see him, and he was just in the store for a second for a Redbull. We just assumed since you were inside that the Minicoop in the lot was yours.
I didn't even see him. I went there to try the white cherry icee. It was really good! That was my car outside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-24-2012, 11:27 PM
 
22,871 posts, read 12,203,928 times
Reputation: 7227
roxeanne and I have talked about meeting for lunch for about a year now. We will one day right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2012, 05:11 AM
 
Location: N.Charleston,SC
1,793 posts, read 3,054,315 times
Reputation: 523
,,,,,,I just had to post it......Ha-Ha-Ha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2012, 05:24 AM
 
3,256 posts, read 4,369,880 times
Reputation: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanneself View Post
Oh, that reminds me...
I was sitting in my car at the gas station and my husband came out and said he saw you inside. (that's the second random Minicoop sighting.)
I would have popped in to say hi but he was pulling away as he was telling me. I did see what I hae to assume is your car in the lot though.
Do you feel stalked now?
We spotted the mini a couple weeks ago at dinner time...hehehe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2012, 06:37 AM
 
3,256 posts, read 4,369,880 times
Reputation: 669
Cute Teva Flip Flops on sale Ladies! 11 dollars at woot: Teva Women's Sandals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2012, 06:51 AM
 
3,256 posts, read 4,369,880 times
Reputation: 669
After reading that burger thread again - maybe Triangle would be a good place for a meetup!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-25-2012, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
1,541 posts, read 2,254,819 times
Reputation: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
roxeanne and I have talked about meeting for lunch for about a year now. We will one day right?
We really should.
I drove right by your house yesterday as I was showing my mother around Mount Pleasant. She wanted to see the place where we stayed when we first arrived. I can't believe how many houses have gone up in the subdivision in the last two years!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:19 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top