Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 02:21 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,997,564 times

Advertisements

Stella, ours is in Cane Bay but not Del Webb. However, I have seen signs in Del Webb that their Spec houses or houses that they have presold will be ready to close as early as OCT.

We are in Old Rice Retreat, the subdivision just prior to DW. And ours will be ready late Oct (fingers crossed)

DW is looking really sharp! The houses are going up fast & furious. I will be out there this weekend if you want some pics, I will gladly post for ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 06:11 PM

174 posts, read 652,108 times
Would love any pictures you send. I think, by the time we get there, Cane Bay will look so different than when we saw it. We were there the end of JUne. Aren't you the one that said you were moving into a Centex home and was formally from W Harwich, MA? I could be getting you mixed up with someone else. There seem to be different threads on Cane Bay and I go on all of them.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:05 AM

330 posts, read 1,196,768 times
Good luck to everyone moving into the Del Webb communities. I hope you all enjoy Summerville and the surrounding Charleston area as much as my family and I do, and that your new homes are perfect and ready for you when you get here.

-Stephanie

Old 09-14-2007, 12:38 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,997,564 times
Your right Stella! Moved from E Harwich and building the Centex in Cane Bay! Good memory...

I am out there everyday watching my house go up, I will take the camera with me on Sunday (Suposed to be Sunny) and take some pics of DW for you so you can see the progress. Last 3 days have been a little soggy and didn't feel like trouncing thru the mud.

The entrance to CB is almost complete, will get you some good photos of that too. Check back Sunday evening for the pics!

Old 09-15-2007, 01:54 PM

890 posts, read 4,326,874 times

Old 11-17-2007, 01:49 PM

3 posts, read 8,735 times
Hi,

Cane Bay is considered Summerville. Summerville spanns across Dorchester and Berkeley County. Cane Bay Plantation and Dell Webb are located on the Berkeley County side of Summerville. Great location...close to Moncks Corner, Goose Creek and Summerville.

I am a Real Estate agent in Goose Creek and have a vested interest in the Cane Bay Plantation area. My church and private school are moving to the area after 30 years in the North Area. Please feel free to visit my blog for more information regarding our Journey to Cane Bay.

Warmest Regards,

Cindy Norton
Prudential Carolina Real Estate

Old 11-17-2007, 01:54 PM

3 posts, read 8,735 times
Hi DJ,
Do you remember me? My name is Cindy Norton and I recruited you when I was working at our corporate office? I returned to sales last December...great seeing you are still at it!

Best Wishes,

Cindy Norton
Metro North
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area