Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 07:08 PM

17 posts, read 24,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudPatriot07 View Post
Also East Shore has other classes that are neat, my favorite is body pump, you pay one price and get all the classes included but you can upgrade your membership to use all East Shore locations or just 1-2.

That's awesome! Do you know how much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 06:08 AM

1,372 posts, read 2,043,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan006 View Post
That's awesome! Do you know how much?
Not right off. My husband and I pay a couple's rate that includes membership and classes at the West Ashley & North Charleston gyms. It's around $70 a month total, I believe. You can upgrade to a membership that includes all locations or not, if you don't there's a guest fee if you go to one of the other gyms (but from what I've heard, they don't always charge it once they find out you're in the system...)

Old 11-28-2012, 06:37 AM

662 posts, read 1,408,183 times
The club at Wescott Plantation offers Zumba classes too.

Old 11-28-2012, 04:44 PM

4,281 posts, read 12,639,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan006 View Post
I'm getting ready to move to the Charleston area this week and I am looking for a gym that offers Zumba classes 3-4 times a week in the N. Charleston, Goose Creek or Summerville area? So far the only place I have found is Palmetto Fitness. I'm very excited about moving and would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!
Not sure about Charleston SC by ME has some awesome Zumba instructors....

Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 AM

13 posts, read 20,297 times
Bold Fitness (in summerville), formerly known as World Fitness, has Zumba classes a few times a week! The instructors are great too! Their membership is about $20/month I believe...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area