Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2013, 06:37 AM

26 posts, read 29,917 times

Advertisements

Is there a single source of rental homes/townhouses in the Charleston area? Since brokers make so little commission on renting an $1100/mo property, I doubt seeking a broker to help me look will be effective. Are there property management companies that are known to be responsive? Am so mconfused as to how to go about looking!! Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2013, 09:00 AM

2,527 posts, read 7,997,784 times
There are plenty of property management companies. But ultimately, you could check all rentals available through the MLS online at any realtor's website (or at the master MLS website, CharlestonTrident.com . Just select "rentals" as the property type before doing the search. If you need someone to show you listings in-person, then I'd check with an agent who specializes in showing rentals. I'll send you a DM of an agent I know who shows rentals, if you need.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:59 PM

26 posts, read 29,917 times
I would very much appreciate any recommendations you ave. thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Old 01-28-2013, 04:02 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,280,626 times
realtor.com search under the rental tab use the zip code of the area you want to look in...

Old 01-28-2013, 04:09 PM

1,075 posts, read 2,106,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb162 View Post
I would very much appreciate any recommendations you ave. thank you!

I just sent you a private message about the house next door to me and my family.

We actually used to rent it before we bought this one 6-8 years ago. Moving next door is awesome by the way ... I HIGHLY recommend it .. lol.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area