Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2013, 06:21 PM

1,075 posts, read 2,113,463 times

Advertisements

... Avoid this place like the plague.

We went to Sonic on a whim to try the pretzel dogs ... when we arrived, however, the car hop informed us they were all out of the pretzel buns and the WAREHOUSE was completely out as well (that's for another time though...)

So we were pulling out trying to think of something close by to try and we had never been so we decided to try it.

Of course I had to put my foot in my mouth (prob would have tasted better) and I said, "The worst that could happen is we could decide to NEVER go back."

Well ... we are NEVER going back.

The service was HORRIBLE. Now don't get me wrong ... I don't expect a WHOLE lot when I go to a Chinese buffet, but I DO expect to be seated nicely and to have our glasses kept full.

None of the above.

Then the food. Bland at best ... under cooked at worst. I joked and said, "Even THEY can't mess up bacon wrapped shrimp."

I was wrong ...again.

Don't get me started on the crappy excuse for sushi they had.

In a last ditch effort to salvage the meal I tried their 'create your own hibachi' ... meh ... it was the best thing I ate while I was there and it was still ... meh.

Oh .. by the way .. did I mention that while we sat there in the booth we didn't just see ONE roach (German cockroach for those with an OCD disorder) crawl across the back of my son's bench, but then we saw another roach crawling across the floor ... which the one waitress promplty cringed at to be saved by the other waitress who quickly stepped on it ... and left it on the floor.

Seriously ... don't even LOOK in that direction ... worst dining experience I have EVER had in my 38 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area