Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 03:18 PM

1,372 posts, read 2,044,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
no it was right on King Street-Taziki's Cafe it was delish
Oh yes! I've heard really good things about that place too . Glad you enjoyed it, and glad you enjoyed your whole trip. Let us know if you need any more advice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2013, 05:15 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,327,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudPatriot07 View Post
Oh yes! I've heard really good things about that place too . Glad you enjoyed it, and glad you enjoyed your whole trip. Let us know if you need any more advice.
I will thank you and thank you for all your posts and the info...It was a very charming place! At this point we are concentrating on heading back to South Florida

Old 07-21-2013, 10:05 PM

6,535 posts, read 7,037,142 times
We had a wonderful time ourselves. We only stayed 5 nights but we enjoyed every minute. It rained every couple of hours but it didn't prevent us from enjoying everything from the harbor cruise and city tour and the beach. I have not had as much fun visiting a new city in a long time. We don't generally have much vacation time. Soon though we will take a lot more trips with the wife and I retiring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area