U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2013, 06:23 PM

2,115 posts, read 2,681,095 times

Advertisements

I have to say, been posting for about a year, looking to possibly move to MP/Charleston area - LOTS of questions. People have always been helpful, sharing what they know/have learned, never rude.

People on the Charleston, SC board are awesome!! So friendly, courteous, and nice! Same as we've encountered in "real life" when we visit. We just LOVE the people.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me and wished us well when my husband was very, very sick after a trip to SC.

It is just this kind of hospitality and caring that makes it a nice place to live. We are hoping to move to MP soon!

All we hear is how great the area is, how people wish they'd moved sooner, how wonderful it is there.

Thank you CD Charleston - for being so NICE!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2013, 10:08 PM

1,976 posts, read 1,809,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macalan View Post
I have to say, been posting for about a year, looking to possibly move to MP/Charleston area - LOTS of questions. People have always been helpful, sharing what they know/have learned, never rude.

People on the Charleston, SC board are awesome!! So friendly, courteous, and nice! Same as we've encountered in "real life" when we visit. We just LOVE the people.

Many thanks to everyone who helped me and wished us well when my husband was very, very sick after a trip to SC.

It is just this kind of hospitality and caring that makes it a nice place to live. We are hoping to move to MP soon!

All we hear is how great the area is, how people wish they'd moved sooner, how wonderful it is there.

Thank you CD Charleston - for being so NICE!!!!
Great, come on over, it's a great place to live.

Old 10-24-2013, 04:37 AM

1,046 posts, read 1,906,001 times
The thing is..most of us living down here are from other places. I just think people for the most part are good and for those of us that did move here whether it was 20 years ago or 1 year ago or you are the rare born and raised Charlestonian..we all have a love for this beautiful part of the country and want to share it with whomever we can.

Old 10-24-2013, 07:45 AM

8,231 posts, read 11,589,094 times
Did you rule out the greater Charlotte area?

Old 10-24-2013, 08:58 AM

234 posts, read 315,384 times
I assume this is personally directed toward me, so you're welcome
Hope you get down there!

Old 10-24-2013, 02:03 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,670,050 times
You're welcome! I just moved here a year and a half ago and it helped me a lot so I figured, why not be active on here and help others .

Old 10-24-2013, 08:13 PM

3,154 posts, read 2,918,039 times
Most polite city also equals most polite forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or