Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 01:47 PM

882 posts, read 1,454,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1a1mg View Post
But I'll be in NYC in March. Any recommendations?
My two favorites are Milos and Periyali. The former is a must if you like fish.

Omonia in Astoria has the best sweets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 05:55 PM

5,690 posts, read 4,603,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsea View Post
My two favorites are Milos and Periyali. The former is a must if you like fish.

Omonia in Astoria has the best sweets.

Old 12-28-2017, 05:45 PM

12,762 posts, read 18,575,588 times
Sermet’s James Island. Great as always. West Ashley’s IHOP is closing.

Old 12-29-2017, 09:39 AM

624 posts, read 687,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestondata View Post
Breakfast is the hottest category in dining and West Ashley real estate is on fire. If the owners of that iHop can't make it, they are doing something wrong.

Old 12-29-2017, 10:18 AM

3,835 posts, read 3,043,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroceryGuySC View Post
Breakfast is the hottest category in dining and West Ashley real estate is on fire. If the owners of that iHop can't make it, they are doing something wrong.

I thought the announcement that the West Ashley IHOP was closing was made some time ago. I thought one of the nearby car dealerships had purchased the IHOP property in addition to the fire station next door so that the dealership could expand. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
I thought the announcement that the West Ashley IHOP was closing was made some time ago. I thought one of the nearby car dealerships had purchased the IHOP property in addition to the fire station next door so that the dealership could expand. Maybe I'm mistaken though.
That's correct. Baker is splitting up Porsche and JLR into two showrooms and the current ihop location will be a new standalone Porsche showroom.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:16 AM

1,220 posts, read 1,415,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestondata View Post

A group of us went to Sermets on James island recently ... food was great .. service was terrific... space is very much more casual land larger than Sermets on Daniel Island...and probably appropriately so ... its a great addition to the James Island dining scene.

Old 01-12-2018, 12:51 PM

2,525 posts, read 1,925,026 times
Anybody ever eat at Henrietta's in the Dewberry ?? Their Restaurant week Menu sounds good.
I'm looking for a place to pre-game before the Travis Tritt concert at the Music Hall Saturday night.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLoaves View Post
Anybody ever eat at Henrietta's in the Dewberry ?? Their Restaurant week Menu sounds good.
I'm looking for a place to pre-game before the Travis Tritt concert at the Music Hall Saturday night.
Ate there with a friend a few months ago. It was quite good and so was the service. The atmosphere was a little cold but other than that I wouldn’t mind eating there again. In the good not great category is how I remember filing it under.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:34 PM

2,525 posts, read 1,925,026 times
Thank you Sir. I'm also looking at Vincent Chicco's Restaurant Week Menu.......Molto Delizioso !!
I think we may park in the Hampton Garage and get Dinner in the Alley.

Re : the Dewberry. If they ever get approval for their Rooftop Bar, that may be a nice option.

Last edited by FiveLoaves; 01-12-2018 at 02:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area