Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 11:35 PM

231 posts, read 700,990 times

Advertisements

I love love this show!!! Tonight's episode was hilarious ~ one of the most entertaining shows I have seen in a long time. The characters are so funny, especially Cameryn. I hope this show stays on for years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2014, 12:09 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Kind of feel sad for this Thomas guy......he's a mess. Where is his family? As for the rest of them -- they are all folks wanting to be celebs and will do anything -- hence the show -- to get there.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:30 AM

1,074 posts, read 1,668,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickeyDuck View Post
I love love this show!!! Tonight's episode was hilarious ~ one of the most entertaining shows I have seen in a long time. The characters are so funny, especially Cameryn. I hope this show stays on for years

I saw her this morning on Church St. She's a Carolina One agent!! Crazy huh....If u want to sell your home, you know who to call

Old 04-08-2014, 01:25 AM

1,403 posts, read 2,503,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NothinToSeeHere View Post
forgive us for not dredging through 6 pages of Southern Charm drivel. If i'd done that, it would have been the most time i ever devoted to anything having to do with that show.
Apparently cape did. And you can notice in my post that I was quoting cape because after that picture was posted, we started to say that's not her. So if he saw the picture, I don't know how he missed those comments.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:00 AM

12,877 posts, read 18,733,766 times
Cameryn isn't real good at not looking at the camera.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:21 AM

10,073 posts, read 7,753,009 times
Thomas made an announcement last night on Watch What Happens. He said he wants to run for US Senate. I think after the show he probably wasn't too happy with Andy Cohen. Andy kept asking him questions about his prison stay and cocaine. I don't think Thomas's answers were very good or well thought out and made him look more of a joke.

Last night's show showed a good bit of Charleston as usual. I really enjoy seeing inside the different homes and different restaurants they go to. Last night it was Hominy Grill and a couple of others.

I like Cameryn. She seems to be the only normal one of the group with a good head on her shoulders. I wondered why she wasn't with a boyfriend but he just opted not to be on the show.....smart move.

I wonder how many women Thomas has been with? Even the realtor last night said in her day she had slept with him. That guy gets around. I just can't imagine being on a TV show and all this being made public about me if I had slept with so many especially when he is wanting to get back into politics but then again I guess he would fit right in.

If I were Kathryn and with Thomas, I would have dumped him too after that dinner when he didn't take up for me or kick that guy out for making those accusations. But then again they make the perfect match with her sleeping with 3 different guys in a 3 week span of time. Wow. Thomas probably thinks that's ok because that's how he is too. What a dumb theme for the dinner party. Ha ha at Thomas giving out advice.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 04-08-2014 at 07:31 AM..

Old 04-08-2014, 07:41 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,990,937 times
Thomas is delusional. He wants to run for office but does a tv show showing him with a 21 year old having unprotected sex and drinking like a fish. We all know he got a DUI last summer....come on. He hasn't move on.

Cameryn is a vet of reality TV show --- THe Real World Much Music....back in the day.

Old 04-08-2014, 07:49 AM

3,256 posts, read 5,277,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Thomas is delusional. He wants to run for office but does a tv show showing him with a 21 year old having unprotected sex and drinking like a fish. We all know he got a DUI last summer....come on. He hasn't move on.
Yep takes me back to the commercials that show an egg frying... This is your brain... this is your brain on drugs.

Old 04-08-2014, 08:01 AM

10,073 posts, read 7,753,009 times
I wonder if Cameryn sold Thomas's house?

Photos of 24 Church St, Charleston, SC 29401 Condo for sale - MLS #1400945

Old 04-08-2014, 09:22 PM

231 posts, read 700,990 times
Smile boooo andy cohen ~ yay ~ Southern Charm :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Thomas made an announcement last night on Watch What Happens. He said he wants to run for US Senate. I think after the show he probably wasn't too happy with Andy Cohen. Andy kept asking him questions about his prison stay and cocaine. I don't think Thomas's answers were very good or well thought out and made him look more of a joke.

Last night's show showed a good bit of Charleston as usual. I really enjoy seeing inside the different homes and different restaurants they go to. Last night it was Hominy Grill and a couple of others.

I like Cameryn. She seems to be the only normal one of the group with a good head on her shoulders. I wondered why she wasn't with a boyfriend but he just opted not to be on the show.....smart move.

I wonder how many women Thomas has been with? Even the realtor last night said in her day she had slept with him. That guy gets around. I just can't imagine being on a TV show and all this being made public about me if I had slept with so many especially when he is wanting to get back into politics but then again I guess he would fit right in.

If I were Kathryn and with Thomas, I would have dumped him too after that dinner when he didn't take up for me or kick that guy out for making those accusations. But then again they make the perfect match with her sleeping with 3 different guys in a 3 week span of time. Wow. Thomas probably thinks that's ok because that's how he is too. What a dumb theme for the dinner party. Ha ha at Thomas giving out advice.
Boooo to Andy Cohen ~ I watched "Watch What Happens" with Cameryn, Shep and Thomas... and I felt Andy's attitude was kind of snotty towards them. I agree, Cameryn seems to have a good head on her shoulders... I adore her personality I don't care for how much they all drink, it seems excessive. Thomas back in politics ~ I've seen worse, but would love the to watch that campaign unfold... would be comical i'm sure Kathryn's family should be embarrassed, what a little tramp
I really do like this show and I hope they all make it big!!! I have never been to Charleston and now I really want to go, just to walk around and see all that beautiful architecture... looks like a very beautiful historical town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area