Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 04:21 PM

184 posts, read 216,056 times

Advertisements

There are 20 applications being reviewed when the BAR meets tomorrow night, including plans for 5 story building called Poinsette, 190-198 Spring St

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2015, 07:37 PM

734 posts, read 919,495 times
Does anyone know what is going in at the corners of Ladson and Wellborn Roads in Ladson (Summerville/Dorchester area)? I know Mr. Bojangle Fried Chicken is going in at the corners of Ladson and Palmetto Pkwy.

Old 02-24-2015, 07:41 PM

288 posts, read 494,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb29456 View Post
Does anyone know what is going in at the corners of Ladson and Wellborn Roads in Ladson (Summerville/Dorchester area)? I know Mr. Bojangle Fried Chicken is going in at the corners of Ladson and Palmetto Pkwy.
I think it's a Zaxby's.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:20 PM

268 posts, read 281,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb29456 View Post
One of those walmart grocery stores..

Old 02-25-2015, 06:12 PM

734 posts, read 919,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
One of those walmart grocery stores..

That's what I was thinking too. But no replies as of yet to indicate that. Thanks.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:31 PM

2,307 posts, read 2,954,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemcreek View Post
There are 20 applications being reviewed when the BAR meets tomorrow night, including plans for 5 story building called Poinsette, 190-198 Spring St
Looks like it passed 6-0
http://www.charleston-sc.gov/AgendaC...1265?html=true

Old 03-01-2015, 04:41 PM

1,220 posts, read 1,423,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Anyone have an update on the Cigar Factory?

In an article in yesterdays P&C regarding Garden and Gun magazine ... they talked about the mag's new offices in the Cigar Factory building and that their space will be ready to be moved into this coming summer. In a follow-on article they had an interview with the architect for the space which was quite interesting and gives a sense on what it might look like .

I understand a number of retail / office leases in addition to G&G have been signed ...and the residential space is to be completed shortly.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:47 PM

2,307 posts, read 2,954,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic1 View Post
In an article in yesterdays P&C regarding Garden and Gun magazine ... they talked about the mag's new offices in the Cigar Factory building and that their space will be ready to be moved into this coming summer. In a follow-on article they had an interview with the architect for the space which was quite interesting and gives a sense on what it might look like .

I understand a number of retail / office leases in addition to G&G have been signed ...and the residential space is to be completed shortly.
This is a bit of date since it's from August but it talks about some other tenants,
Charleston Regional Business Journal | Charleston, SC

Old 03-01-2015, 04:50 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynic1 View Post

Article from the Charleston Regional Business Journal from Aug 27, 2014:

Not sure I've seen any tenant updates since that article. Really exciting project though.

Old 03-01-2015, 05:09 PM

1,220 posts, read 1,423,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Article from the Charleston Regional Business Journal from Aug 27, 2014:

Not sure I've seen any tenant updates since that article. Really exciting project though.
It most certainly exciting .... its unfortunately been an eyesore for far too long .... lets hope it works out for the developers .. it was a risky project and took guts to pull it off ... but it seems they are well on their way to success
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area