Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 08:52 PM

870 posts, read 1,979,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
I did that just for you....
Remind me that I owe you a man hug (hand shake with a half hearted slap on the back) if we ever meet in person.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 PM

9,847 posts, read 7,557,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techgeek View Post
Remind me that I owe you a man hug (hand shake with a half hearted slap on the back) if we ever meet in person.

So mature.

In other words. Don't say negative things in the Charleston forum even if that is the title of the thread. Charleston people don't like any negativity. Charleston is heaven. Everyone should live there. It's 100% wonderful. lol

I guess if the thread asked us to name 5 wonderful things about Charleston and I replied with my top 5, you wouldn't have given a sarcastic response...but whatever makes you happy.

And I'd like to add another negative....the flooding downtown when it rains. Yep, it's the lowcountry and it's to be expected but I still think it's a negative. But glad you love it here and are a big cheerleader for the area. There's nothing wrong with that.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:18 PM

3,256 posts, read 5,254,390 times
Quote:

This reminds me of a movie....

Old 08-15-2012, 09:24 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,261,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
So mature.

In other words. Don't say negative things in the Charleston forum even if that is the title of the thread. Charleston people don't like any negativity. Charleston is heaven. Everyone should live there. It's 100% wonderful. lol

I guess if the thread asked us to name 5 wonderful things about Charleston and I replied with my top 5, you wouldn't have given a sarcastic response...but whatever makes you happy.

And I'd like to add another negative....the flooding downtown when it rains. Yep, it's the lowcountry and it's to be expected but I still think it's a negative. But glad you love it here and are a big cheerleader for the area. There's nothing wrong with that.
I never said you couldn't say anything negative, now don't tell me that I can not, in a polite and respectful manor, respond to what you say. Notice that I did not uses anything sarcastic or demeaning (you should reread what you posted)....

As for downtown flooding that could have been fixed 20 years ago along with the completion of the Mark Clark, now it will cost 20 times more to fix and take longer....

Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
So mature.

There are about a million different ways I can respond to this. Some of them would make you want to track me down and kill me, others would be down right pleasant. I don't feel like getting sucked into a silly ass internet argument right now so I will stick with ole faithful.

BLESS YOUR HEART!

Old 08-15-2012, 09:29 PM

9,847 posts, read 7,557,243 times
Quote:
There are about a million different ways I can respond to this. Some of them would make you want to track me down and kill me, others would be down right pleasant. I don't feel like getting sucked into a silly ass internet argument right now so I will stick with ole faithful.

BLESS YOUR HEART!
Thank you Sweetie! Sleep well and feel better tomorrow.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Thank you Sweetie! Sleep well and feel better tomorrow.
I feel fine. Just don't feel like getting dragged down to your level tonight is all.

I'll make sure to sleep extra soundly though just for you.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,689,468 times
Ok, time to put a stake in this thread's heart, decapitate it or do whatever it is you do to undead if you want to make sure they stay dead.
No more thread necromancy here. Move along.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area