Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 06:46 AM

515 posts, read 481,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNull View Post
+1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UKyank again
And all you guys/girls do is perpetuate the ugly part of America. Congrats. I will continue to try and enlighten, in the hopes that some of you will try to think outside of your pseudo-libertarian/Fox News enabled and yes, racist view of society. But it's doubtful, as we can clearly see here. But I won't give up. Make fun, try to shame/silence me....I'm not going anywhere. More and more people are seeing the light every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2015, 06:51 AM

1,074 posts, read 1,663,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtopplings View Post
And all you guys/girls do is perpetuate the ugly part of America. Congrats. I will continue to try and enlighten, in the hopes that some of you will try to think outside of your pseudo-libertarian/Fox News enabled and yes, racist view of society. But it's doubtful, as we can clearly see here. But I won't give up. Make fun, try to shame/silence me....I'm not going anywhere. More and more people are seeing the light every day.
Stay off the kool-aid, it'll make you a better person.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:57 AM

260 posts, read 298,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin99 View Post
Obviously this mass murderer should be brought to justice but just think about it for a second.

It is official U.S. policy to ruin the currency, bankrupt the country with wars and welfare, and try to enforce a "multicultural" empire through endless immigration and affirmative action.

Nobody wants it.

You think people, including young people with no prospects, are going to respond by singing kumbaya?
^ this is the type of stuff that causes hate. "enforce" multicultural" what does this even mean? "endless" immigration". This is the type of stuff that causes things like Charleston. We are a country of immigrants. We are very multicultural by nature. Irish,Polish,Eastern European during the turn of the century and Hispanic,Asian and Indian at the end of the century.

The Norway killer expressed the same views on "multiculturalism. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...norway-attacks

Old 06-19-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chs2014 View Post
Stay off the kool-aid, it'll make you a better person.
Continue personal attacks instead of one drop of facts, it'll continue to show who you really are.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:05 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,896,456 times
Quote:
More people are seeing the light? Why? Because of your random incoherent babbling nonsense? Liberals have lost both the House and Senate and Obama's approval ratings suck. Job well done.

You're not enlightening anyone. You're just making anyone else who agrees with you look stupid. Anyone with anti-gun views couldn't have picked a worse spokesperson to represent them.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:11 AM

The irony of these idiot posts is pretty classic.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:13 AM

1,074 posts, read 1,663,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
More people are seeing the light? Why? Because of your random incoherent babbling nonsense? Liberals have lost both the House and Senate and Obama's approval ratings suck. Job well done.

You're not enlightening anyone. You're just making anyone else who agrees with you look stupid. Anyone with anti-gun views couldn't have picked a worse spokesperson to represent them.

Agreed +1, no critical thinking just hogwash.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:14 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,896,456 times
Quote:
The irony of these idiot posts is pretty classic.
So you've got nothing.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chs2014 View Post
Agreed +1, no critical thinking just hogwash.
Right, you are the bastion of critical thinking. You cannot refute one thing I have posted.

Old 06-19-2015, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
So you've got nothing.
Please, prove that I've got nothing. I'll unsubscribe from CD today if you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area