Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2018, 05:35 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,065,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
What does being a man have to do with anything?
Because not all men think women have the right to control their own bodies.

Old 09-29-2018, 06:48 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,903,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
Because not all men think women have the right to control their own bodies.
You do know there are women who think the same thing that those men do.

Old 09-29-2018, 06:58 PM

1,279 posts, read 846,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Personally, regardless of who's party line you tow, I found it refreshing to see Senator Graham show some emotion. To me he's always been a bit of a wuss. For a few moments there I thought he was going to come up out of his chair and start an all out smackdown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GONHkIGagY

Agreed. I find Kavanaugh to be pretty offensive--surely he didn't have the clean high school and college experiences that he claims, and I'm thinking that he may have done what his first accuser says--but the way the Democrats have handled this is pure malice--waiting until the last minute and throwing the accusation out there.

Go Senator Graham!

Old 09-30-2018, 07:52 AM

2,525 posts, read 1,934,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppiesandKittens View Post
Agreed. I find Kavanaugh to be pretty offensive--surely he didn't have the clean high school and college experiences that he claims, and I'm thinking that he may have done what his first accuser says--but the way the Democrats have handled this is pure malice--waiting until the last minute and throwing the accusation out there.

Go Senator Graham!

I don't think they purposefully waited until the "last minute" to "throw" it out there. They had to convince Dr Ford to come forward and testify. She asked in her letter to remain anonymous....and now we see why.

It's not going to be the drunken grabassing in high school and college that undoes Brett -- it's the lying UNDER OATH on repeated occasions that takes him out of consideration.

Old 09-30-2018, 08:49 AM

1,279 posts, read 846,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLoaves View Post
I don't think they purposefully waited until the "last minute" to "throw" it out there. They had to convince Dr Ford to come forward and testify. She asked in her letter to remain anonymous....and now we see why.

It's not going to be the drunken grabassing in high school and college that undoes Brett -- it's the lying UNDER OATH on repeated occasions that takes him out of consideration.
Sen. Feinstein got a letter MONTHS ago about the accusation. She could have turned it over to the FBI MONTHs ago and the FBI would have handled it, keeping the accuser’s anonymity as appropriate.

Instead, she waited MONTHS to turn it over to the FBI. Clearly she isn’t seeking justice; she just wanted to torpedo one of those “white males” that Democrats loathe.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:30 AM

657 posts, read 735,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveLoaves View Post
I don't think they purposefully waited until the "last minute" to "throw" it out there.
There are terrible opinions, and then there is this one. She didn’t bring up the “anonymous” allegation in any of the hearings, confidential or not. I hope your being obtuse on purpose.

Also, waiting for proof of lying under oath.

Old 09-30-2018, 12:01 PM

6,612 posts, read 4,235,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpony View Post
I used to have some respect for Graham, but how on earth can anyone explain his complete about face and caving in to Trump over the past 6 to 12 months? His late best friend, John McCain, is rolling in his grave.

This..

Old 09-30-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
You do know there are women who think the same thing that those men do.
Yeah I went to dinner with one recently.

Old 09-30-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
This..
Same as Ted Cruz

Old 09-30-2018, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
Awesome. Please show me how Lindsey knows this. I really want to see the logic that supports this statement. So Lindsey knows the truth. This is really a huge find. Please detail in your reply exactly how he knows the truth and how you know that he knows the truth because this will solve everything.
I'm still waiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area