Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2008, 01:09 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know what happened to her? My wife was friends and graduated with her. Apparently she was murdered, and her Ex is free? 2006 time frame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 10:51 AM

2 posts, read 5,980 times
Default kelley ritter

Hi- we just had our 20 year reunion, and Kelley's name came up. I knew her since third grade, but didn't see much of her in high school. I never heard about her death until the reunion so I don't know any details, but everyone who mentioned it was saying that the circumstances are "suspicious" and that many people suspect that her boyfriend at the time had something to do with it. A horrible tragedy, and she was definitely missed at the reunion.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,506,290 times
My wife spoke with her sister and apparently it is very suspicious. Hopefully the police or some law enforcement will fix this. I cant believe some of the details associated with it and why he isn't a prime suspect.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:46 PM

2 posts, read 5,980 times
do you know where I could look to find any information about this? I tried looking anything up online but your post was all I found. We were all dumbfounded to hear this, but the guy she was with at the time of her death went to our high school a year behind us, and most people do not seem surprised that people think he is involved. One woman who she remained friends with after school actually spoke with her prior to her death and asked her if she thought it was a good idea to get back involved with him, and then shortly after that was when she ended up "committing suicide". I don't even know how she died or when it happened. I was told that she had married, her husband had gotten a brain tumor and died, and then she came back to SC and gotten involved with her high school ex again, and that the circumstances surrounding her death were "suspicious". My understanding is that he may have some law enforcement connections, is that correct? Kind of makes you wary of the judicial system, doesn't it? Any information you could give me would be great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area