U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 01:32 PM

12 posts, read 26,477 times

Advertisements

Hi, I am trying to locate my property corners and needed to rent a metal detector in Mt. P to locate the buried metal. Anyone know where I can do this?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM

79 posts, read 146,971 times
Hello, I know this is a little late but how big is your property? have you considered contacting a local metal detecting/relic hunting club to see if any of the members can come over and find the corners for you?

email me, I might be able to help

mcac95@gmail.com

Michael

Old 10-29-2008, 04:36 PM

2,501 posts, read 4,891,534 times
A friend of mine (former teacher) has a relic hunting business called Addam's Artifiacts off of Toogoodoo Rd. on Yonges Island...towards Edisto. He has a website: www.addamsartifacts.com
you might try. He has top of the line metal detectors and takes groups on relic finding excursions. He has a very large Civil War relic collection which he takes around to schools, sells, and donates to museums. You might give him a try.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:24 PM

1 posts, read 8,517 times
Default Me too!

My mother in law also needs to rent a metal detector to help her find a lost wedding ring in Mount Pleasant! Please let me know if you get an answer. Thanks!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:07 PM

79 posts, read 146,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrschroeder View Post
My mother in law also needs to rent a metal detector to help her find a lost wedding ring in Mount Pleasant! Please let me know if you get an answer. Thanks!
Well, I never got any replies back from this Adam guy after two emails so I think that is a bust.

As far as your mother in law, where did she lose her wedding ring? on land? I sure hope she didn't lose it at the beach or worse, in the water. Things get covered up quick in the water and there are quite a few "beach combing" detectoristd thst hit the beaches pretty regularly. If she lost it say in a yard, I may be able to help, jsut email me.

mcac95@gmail.com

Mike

Old 04-11-2009, 05:24 PM

1 posts, read 7,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrschroeder View Post
I can try and help you find the ring with my metal detector. Just let me know if you do want me to help. I live in Hanahan, SC so I should have no problem getting there.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 6,785 times
boredald - this is a long shot as it is a very short notice, but would you be interested in helping me look for a wedding band on Sullivan's tomorrow? I got married 3 weeks ago, and while I was on the beach today....my band popped off while I was in the water. I sure wish I had a detector! But, I found this post and figured it was worth a shot. Email me if you get this and are interested, I'd be happy to compensate you for your time and effort. Low tide is tomorrow morning around 9:15ish. Thanks.

Sixth Gear
[email]mrdoole@hotmail.com[/email]

Last edited by Sixth Gear; 05-30-2009 at 09:55 PM..

Old 10-29-2009, 10:05 AM

2 posts, read 10,405 times
my husband lost his wedding ring lastnight and it is either in our yard or our neighbors do you know where i can rent a metal detector in oklahoma (tulsa, claremore, or owasso)

Old 10-29-2009, 10:07 AM

2 posts, read 10,405 times
my husband lost his wedding ring lastnight and it is either in our yard or our neighbors do you know where i can rent a metal detector in oklahoma (tulsa, claremore, or owasso)

thanks
lindsey

Old 10-29-2009, 09:32 PM

2,501 posts, read 4,891,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lragan View Post

thanks
lindsey
I think you would need to post this on the Oklahoma forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area