Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 AM

3 posts, read 5,957 times

Advertisements

Oh ok thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 10:55 AM

7,934 posts, read 17,294,204 times
I have lived in Summerville for nearly 20 years.....

Love it here, the town is starting to get a little to big for me and the wife so we are looking to move out in the country a little further....

Old 05-05-2011, 12:50 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,156,899 times
I cannot WAIT to move there! Your pic of downtown Summerville shows the little coffeeshop on the corner where I had lunch and checked all my e-mail while hubby played a round of golf. Daughter graduates from NYU on the 18th and the house goes on the market next week! Wish us luck!

Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,294,204 times
I don't think that was a coffee shop in '07 when the OP took the pics, I don't remember what it was though.....

Old 05-05-2011, 03:17 PM

250 posts, read 1,210,615 times
Speaking of coffee shops, there is a new coffee shop/roaster coming to E. 3rd North Street. Check out COASTAL COFFEE ROASTERS ~ Summerville, SC I also noticed a new coffee shop opening up in Knightsville, too...on Orangeburg Road.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:37 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,156,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
I don't think that was a coffee shop in '07 when the OP took the pics, I don't remember what it was though.....
Oh. I didn't look at the date when the pics were taken. I just remember the location in 2010 and it was a really cute, relaxed, friendly place with great coffees and sandwiches and Internet access.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:22 AM

2 posts, read 3,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestedTraveler View Post
Speaking of coffee shops, there is a new coffee shop/roaster coming to E. 3rd North Street. Check out [URL="http://www.coastalcoffeeroasters.com/"]COASTAL COFFEE ROASTERS ~ Summerville, SC[/URL] I also noticed a new coffee shop opening up in Knightsville, too...on Orangeburg Road.
Where is this coffee shop? I live in the Knightsville area, off Orangeberg Road and am always looking for good coffee shops without having to drive into Summerville.
I love Summerville, especially the month of April when all the flowers are in bloom. The nickname "Flowertown" is perfect for Summerville because during this month, thats exactly what it looks like!! And I am thrilled that they have just opened a Cracker Barrel downtown, right off 26.
I love the fact that I am only a hop away from Charleston. There is SOOOO much to do in this area!! Come on down!!!!
You photos are really great. Thanks for sharing them.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njpohl View Post
Where is this coffee shop? I live in the Knightsville area, off Orangeberg Road and am always looking for good coffee shops without having to drive into Summerville.
It's just south of Knightsville Elementary in a short new strip shop area (on the left as you head south on Orangeburg Road)...I thought the building was going to be a firehouse at first because of what looked like two huge bay doors, but it's all just a coffee shop, evidently. Roughly at 676 Orangeburg Road ... near Summerbrook. It's supposed to be opening soon. I'll try to catch the name when I'm up there later today.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njpohl View Post
It's called Center Point Coffee: Center Point Coffee | Facebook

Old 03-03-2015, 08:48 PM

1 posts, read 1,057 times
Thanks for posting these pictures! I have lived in NJ all my life but we are ready to get out of here!!!! My husband retired back in August and it is just too expensive to stay here much longer. We love the south and have been to Tennessee many times and love it there but want to check out an area a little further south hoping the weather will be more mild. We are planning on going to SC this July in the hopes of finding an area we would like to move to, Summerville is on the list of places to check out so I enjoyed the preview photos!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area