Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 07:40 PM

1,186 posts, read 1,940,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
Yes same handle, I bought my truck just above Chitown in Pleasant Prairie, WI....

I was up there working on a sight start-up......

It is the perfect Charleston truck but noone wanted it up there, 2wd...

That TOD site has all kinds of info about other roads up and down the NC Tn boarder, I love riding my motorcycle up there.....
Talk about a small world...I live 20 mins or so from Pleasant Prairie. There is a Columbia outlet store there that I stop into every season change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 PM

2,224 posts, read 3,613,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversides View Post
The rondele group has a bit of a "thing" about thier cars. I get it all the time....my wife drives one

The EVO certainly earns my respect. Heap indeed.... LOL
Yeah it was a little 460 HP to the wheels heap that used to love playing with the Vipers at Roebling... those were the days.

I'm in the market for EVO number 2 very very soon.

I just helped my brother put together his 96 Corbra with an ATI procharger and all the bolt on's. We dropped in the IRS from an 03 cobra as he wants more of a road race set up. He lives up north in MASS and wants to bring it to Roebling this coming summer.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:44 PM

1,710 posts, read 5,681,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
thats great input to this thread.
It was a joke!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvsdabeach View Post
It was a joke!
So was mine. Hard to tell tone online

Old 01-04-2010, 08:52 PM

1,710 posts, read 5,681,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawkphi View Post
OTC, can't remember if I asked you this and my internet search didn't turn anything up, but any muscle car shops around Charleston where you can get work done?
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but they are located in Hanahan.

Welcome To Bouchillon Performance Engineering

Old 01-05-2010, 04:24 AM

7,934 posts, read 17,329,068 times
I used to go to them for Mopar performance parts they are pretty good, as well at Parks Auto parts on Rivers.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
I just helped my brother put together his 96 Corbra with an ATI procharger and all the bolt on's. We dropped in the IRS from an 03 cobra as he wants more of a road race set up. He lives up north in MASS and wants to bring it to Roebling this coming summer.
The ability to do this kind of work to a common chassis is what makes the Mustang such a popular choice.

That is going to be one rockin' ride

Old 01-05-2010, 06:42 AM

This thing is a torque monster I tell ya. I was in awe of how it slams you back into the seat! We took it out on a few runs in NH last summer and it pulled like a freight train! I can wait to take it out on the road course and play wit it there.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:00 AM

Will you trailer that car? Is it caged?

There are some guys I know up north of here in the Northwest Shelby club that trailer thier cars out to various parts of the country during the season. They are no longer streetable, but still short of full wheel to wheel race cars.

They say they run the straights at 165+. Is that where you're headed with the mustang? If so maybe you'll want to touch base with that group.

I met them at my very first SVT track event. Fun group.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:04 AM

They normally go to some big SVT owners thing in MIchigan every year but we are talking about either taking it to Watkins Glenn again or bringing it down to Savannah for a seat time day at Roebling. The advantage there being the weather is great in the spring.

No cage in it as its his daily driver in the summer. Its a pretty garage queen in the winter months. The damn thing is an 96 with less than 45K miles on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area