Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2010, 04:54 PM

1,125 posts, read 3,764,831 times

Advertisements

Wando High School in Mt. Pleasant and Summerville High School have traditionally had two of the stronger girls and boys soccer teams in the state. Last Friday, the Wando High School girls soccer team played Summerville High School in the third round of the state playoffs with Wando winning 3-0. Wando defeated Dutch Fork in the fourth round and will play in the state finals this week-end. Summerville finished the season 14-8-1. Wando is currently 25-0-1 and has scored 159 goals and given up only 1 this year. They are currently ranked number 3 in the Country.

For those city data members who might have daughters playing on the Summerville or Wando teams, I have included a short video of the Summerverville-Wando game. The video might also be of interest to those considering relocating to the Charleston area who have children playing or interested in High School soccer.

I apologize for the far distance of much of the video, due to being in the bleachers when I took the video. Wando is in White and Summerville in Green

Video of the Summerville-Wando Girls Soccer Game in the third round of the state champion on May 14, 2010.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 03:43 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,980,577 times
I'm thinking Wando's football team may wanna draft some of the girls from there soccer team

Old 05-19-2010, 03:51 PM

7,934 posts, read 17,265,128 times
I thought they already had......

Old 05-19-2010, 03:55 PM

2,223 posts, read 4,980,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
I thought they already had......

+ Reps! Thats funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area