Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2010, 11:03 AM

49 posts, read 101,188 times

Advertisements

There has not been much discussion about the communities of Beresford Hall or Beresford Creek Landing on these boards. Has anyone been in either of these communities? Any thoughts or impressions? What is it like on the stretch of Clements Ferry Road leading out there? Any info from anyone who has actually been out there would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 11:15 AM

7,934 posts, read 17,330,260 times
I don't live there but I drive by there once at least once a day........

Traffic in the morning and afternoon rush is bad, Clements Ferry is only two lanes, with a center turn lane for most of it's length......

There are a lot of tractor trailers that drive that road going to and from Nucor Steel, this keeps traffic heavy the rest of the day........

Old 05-19-2010, 11:18 AM

2,527 posts, read 8,019,459 times
It's mostly warehouses and commercial complexes along that stretch of Clement's Ferry, with a few shops and boutique businesses in the area. Quite a bit of time until that stretch of Daniel Island is built out with more amenities. The neighborhoods themselves are very nice, however.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:01 PM

87 posts, read 268,505 times
I don't know a lot about Beresford Creek Landing, but I had a client purchase a lot in Beresford Hall last month. Like the two above mention, the drive on Clements Ferry could be better. Trucks can kick up debris and rocks/sand/dirt along that stretch, but once you get into the neighborhoods, it's very nice.

Beresford Hall has some of the largest lot sizes that you'll find on/near Daniel Island, and it's a gated community with great amenities (Amenities include a boat ramp, deep water access to the Wando River, clubhouse, olympic swimming pool, walking trails, small parks), and Daniel Island Schools. It's really a great neighborhood and a quiet setting, once inside the gates. I just did a lot of research for my client, so I have information available if you want it (too much, actually) on minimum build times/size, tap-in fees, HOA fees, tax info, utilities, C&R's, etc, etc, etc. Just PM me.

More info on Beresford Hall here: http://www.beresfordhallassembly.com

Old 05-19-2010, 01:02 PM

1,889 posts, read 5,431,020 times
Beresford Hall is one of my favorite neighborhoods. The amenities include an infinity pool play ground boat dock and launch for your boat, ice house (clubhouse) and it's a gated community. The homes are all custom homes now starting in the 700K plus. The neighborhood has many trees and landscaping.

Beresford Creek is a lot different. Not gated, amenities not so nice not many trees at all. Looks like they never finished the neighborhood. Priced 475K plus

Both neighborhoods have vacant lots available and are on water though not all homes on the water. Also currentlyy zoned for DI school (but check on that before you buy)and Hanahan HS and Berkley County. No shopping close by... so you'd have to go to DI or Mount Pleasant for necessities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area