U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-24-2010, 06:58 AM

65 posts, read 90,288 times
Default Arlington (pink building) - reviews??

Hi, I noticed a big price drop here and many units still for sale. Anyone know anything about the building/area... of course, it looks good from the website... and very walkable area.. Anyone seen the apts,? are they a good size? who is moving in there - mixed or mostly young?? any info would help
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 08:20 AM

2,550 posts, read 2,247,494 times
They had some serious issues with their HOA about a year ago. I might rent, but would not buy there.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:03 AM

35,049 posts, read 41,252,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coped View Post
They had some serious issues with their HOA about a year ago. I might rent, but would not buy there.
Good suggestions re: renting vs. buying there.

I had heard there was a big vacancy rate, but that might be old info. So I would check and find out if there are a lot of condos for sale/rent as that might be a worrisome sign.

I had heard there were issues with the maintenance of the building, but that may have been resolved, too.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:23 AM

1,540 posts, read 1,621,719 times
I have heard there is an issue with delicious sushi being available at Nikko on the ground floor. I don't know anyone who lives there but I have been in an office on the commercial side and it was beautiful and they are very happy being tenants there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte