U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 09:12 AM

8,723 posts, read 7,929,523 times

Advertisements

No difference to my eyes, Lily. Just another flavor of the same store - just like Foot Action or Champs or Foot Locker or any of the others...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2010, 09:26 AM

299 posts, read 509,815 times
Well, hooligan, you're obviously not a teenaged minority looking to loiter, then!

Old 09-05-2010, 11:03 AM

2,341 posts, read 4,046,190 times
Honestly, some statements are just dumb.

Old 09-06-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyonthelake View Post
Well, hooligan, you're obviously not a teenaged minority looking to loiter, then!
I'm neither a teen, nor a minority, but rest assured I'm ALWAYS looking to loiter.

I do like shopping at Champs and Foot Locker, though.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:49 AM

11,836 posts, read 25,434,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tban View Post
About shoe stores like Footlocker and Foot Action; they bring in a lot of immature teens that can lead to bad behavior. Look at the other malls in the area. They have degraded slowly because of teens loitering. I don't want to bring up the issue of race but many believe the shoe stores were removed because of it.
And here I was thinking that the light rail was the cause of the problem.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:32 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,458,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Ryan View Post
Carolina Place has one, it's on the first floor on the end towards Dillards (I think)

Southpark is a great mall, I was always disappointed to find out they don't have the Easter Bunny for the kids to take pictures with during Easter. They do have a Santa though so who am I to complain!
How come malls never have a section during Easter and Christmas where kids can get their picture taken with Jesus?

Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 AM

3,356 posts, read 8,864,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tober138 View Post
How come malls never have a section during Easter and Christmas where kids can get their picture taken with Jesus?
Because Jesus is only commercialized in Church....................

Old 09-23-2010, 07:39 AM

1,915 posts, read 1,731,399 times
Kids come to know that Santa and the Easter Bunny are fake. They would come to know Jesus as fake, if he were a seaonal character for a photo op.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingscotsman View Post
Because Jesus is only commercialized in Church....................

Dang! Can't rep you again, flying.

Old 09-23-2010, 08:58 AM

1,076 posts, read 1,994,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyonthelake View Post
Nice display there, boys.

dcgrl, that's a good question. They have them at Carolina Place Mall, Northlake Mall and Concord Mills. I don't know why they don't at South Park. I don't know where they'd put one, though....maybe in place of one of the seating arrangements? It doesn't take long to walk that mall so I just usually drag my kids along behind me with Yoforia as behaviour bribery.
Well I assume a play area isnt intended to leave your child to play while you walk the mall, right? I would think its more for a "play time" break for the kids. But, I come from a whole different universe called S. FL, which if you let your kid out of your sight, the news will have some kind of horrible story of rape and murder. So, maybe it just doesnt cross my mind. At Fiesta whatever its called in Fort Mill, there is a huge fenced play area, i surely thought it was for parents to release their children while they shopped. Not my cup of tea though.

Oh, and Yoforia sounds GREAT. We had a place called Menchies just like that in FL! I'll have to check it out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte