U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-04-2007, 09:24 AM

4 posts, read 4,752 times
Default New to Charlotte Area Buying in Baxter

So, my wife and I finally decided on a place and we decided to buy a Saussy Burbank in Baxter Village. We have a couple questions that we hope some of you can help us with.

1. What are the best things to do in the Fort Mill area? We like outdoors activities and own two dogs so we generally like to include them too.

2. The house we are buying backs up to 160 so I know there will be road noise. I'm just not sure how much. Baxter has a nice greenbelt buffer between the road and the property but when I was there I could still hear a good amount of traffic. That was the lone drawback and we decided we could live with it. I just wanted to know if anyone has any comments or suggestions on the topic.

3. We're going to have a celebratory dinner when we get into town so I wanted to know what the best Italian restaurants and Seafood restaurants are in Charlotte metro area. Or, if there are any good dining spots on the Lake. Any ideas there?

Thanks, Mike
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2007, 06:43 AM

309 posts, read 638,277 times
If you haven't already, you might want to post this question on the South Carolina board. There are alot of threads there about Fort Mill and Baxter. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte