U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-23-2010, 02:09 AM

9 posts, read 18,352 times

Advertisements

My work will be moving accross the border to SC next year, and am looking at making a move to S Charlotte/Ft. Mill area for an easier commute.

I am having a hard time figuring out which apartments in S. Charlotte area would be good.

I am looking for one that is 750 sq ft+.
Requirements:
750 sq ft+
Attached Bathroom to Bedroom
Budget: 700-750$/month

Easy access to I-77/I-485 is a plus

One I have found till now is called, The Park at Steele Creek (same as Camden Ballantyne from what I can see). Any opinions on that?

I am also here from India, anybody in Ft. Mill/Rock Hill area know of any Indian population there?

Some others I have found:
Reafield Village
Plantation Park at Ballantyne
Camden Stonecrest
Millcrest Park Ft. Mill
Peachtree Place Ft. Mill

Thanks

Last edited by kumarshah; 10-23-2010 at 02:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 01:23 PM

1,908 posts, read 1,671,722 times
I live at the Park. No Indians here that I've seen, and we've had someone try to break into one of our cars shortly after moving here. It's nice and quiet, but dont bother trying to use the laundry room, its terrible

Old 10-26-2010, 06:04 PM

Thanks, anybody else got any opinions?

Old 10-27-2010, 08:22 PM
CVP

581 posts, read 1,003,942 times
We lived at Plantation Park at Ballantyne for six months while our house was being built and liked it. I recall some young Indian professionals living there. Our rent was reasonable as well. Good luck!

Old 10-28-2010, 12:54 AM

Thanks, will check it out. Anyone else?

Any opinions on the following:
The Arboretum
Simpson Property Group | Dwell in Satisfaction

Providence Park
Marsh Properties ~ Providence Park Floor Plans (http://www.marshproperties.com/apar/apar_prov_floo.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte