Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 07:10 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,832,914 times

Advertisements

We find this guy in the black truck and TP his house. Or put a billboard saying "Mind your own F'ing business" on his street.

Personally, I like the first idea better. And we get Ani to put Pixi-stix up his nose and LovesMountains sprays him down with shaving cream and we'll all make him sing "I'm a Little Teapot" in the middle of I-77 at rush hour.

Problem solved.

You're welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2010, 08:48 AM

1,865 posts, read 5,377,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
We find this guy in the black truck and TP his house. Or put a billboard saying "Mind your own F'ing business" on his street.

Personally, I like the first idea better. And we get Ani to put Pixi-stix up his nose and LovesMountains sprays him down with shaving cream and we'll all make him sing "I'm a Little Teapot" in the middle of I-77 at rush hour.

Problem solved.

You're welcome.
ROTFLOL!!!! Not a bad idea!! I think he needs to be wearing a tiara & dressed in a tutu while singing, lol!!

Old 11-04-2010, 09:36 AM

7,041 posts, read 15,033,451 times
Bobo...just as a contrast...I'm in Rockford now... (just visiting)....

I know from whence you came.

And, BTW, when the company moves you and pays all expenses, yes, you buy when they say you can.

Crazy pickup guy is just creepy. I'd be careful of him.

Old 11-04-2010, 09:50 AM

3,115 posts, read 7,133,288 times
Welcome to Charlotte.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:00 AM

3,365 posts, read 10,021,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
Welcome to Charlotte.
Incorrect

Welcome to Moorseville.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:56 PM

171 posts, read 317,539 times
I agree. There really isn't that much that is comparable between Mooresville and say Charlotte inside I-485.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:17 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,133,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryTwist View Post
I agree. There really isn't that much that is comparable between Mooresville and say Charlotte inside I-485.
True...except for people speeding down the suburban streets... and barking dogs...and Halloween vandalism...and Stepford wives (oh, the Stepford wives! It's a pandemic around here!). Not so sure about the strange, yelling guy. Most Charlotte people tend to keep to themselves about stuff like that. Then again, so do most people on the outskirts, or that poor little girl wouldn't have been murdered by her family while the entire community did nothing.

Old 11-06-2010, 08:45 AM

2,348 posts, read 3,463,022 times
That stinks to hear. My wife and I loved Cherry Grove before we were really serious about moving to Mooresville when we'd just ride around and look at different subdivisions. Once we got very serious and looked at a couple of houses in there and really considered it, we knew it just wasn't for us. I also knew more people down here then and they all suggested I look elsewhere for various reasons. Funny you mention barking dogs and such, I was literally just outside letting my dog out and I just closed my eyes and listened to NOTHING, so peaceful and quiet, and I just smiled as I knew we had made the right choice as I didn't think that would be possible to find down here coming from where we lived.

At least you are here now and can take your time looking and find the right "home" this time. Selling right now will be tough but you probably aren't in as big a hurry as you were to buy so you've got that on your side as well. Good luck with your search.

Old 11-06-2010, 06:32 PM

9 posts, read 28,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobosCurse View Post
-Barking dogs
Talk about creepy. This place is Stepford Wives X 1000.
In defense of Stepford Wives, they never beat their children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: