Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:44 AM

2,221 posts, read 4,393,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMT View Post
Do you know for a fact that she owns the car? My car is still registered in my mothers name because we got it while I was still in college. I live in NC and my mother lives in PA so it's still registered in PA despite the fact that I've lived here for over 3 years now.

I have a NC license cause I live here. But since I'm just driving a family vehicle and the owner lives in PA, it stays registered there.

I still get it inspected each year in PA. I'd be curious if the Montana inspection is still up to date.
he drives his dog out there every year so I suspect if it is required then it is up to date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 11:08 AM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,046 times
She is the owner of the car. The tag is at least 3 years out of date. I wish a police officer would make a comment here to set the record straight.Since we have a law to fine us 100 bucks for not having our legal tags completely visible I wonder what the penalty is for not even having a legal tag at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: