U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 02:23 PM

36 posts, read 113,727 times

Advertisements

So I just called my old apt complex and they said they faxed the form over to Bexley yesterday. Immediately, I called Bexley and they said they still haven't received it. I said 'well, should I have my old apt fax the form to me then fax it to you because obviously there is something going on'. The woman said she would call my old apt and see if the fax had indeed been sent and to re-fax it. Hopefullythis will be squared up today or I'm going to lose my patience.

Grrrrr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2007, 07:48 PM

25 posts, read 75,419 times
Cancel your check find another place.
Many complexes and management charge people from out of town higher fees. In other words, "they see you coming" and will take advantage. My neighbor from Ohio is paying 1,200 for a 3 bed room near Freedom mall. A neighborhood that she found to be unsafe. She moved in on a Saturday and her home was broken into On a Monday. Breathe think this through there are people on this site really care and gave good advice. This is a place that gives you insight into what you can not see because you are not here.This should be a sign that you may be making a choice that will not benifit you. Some times we want things but it is not in the creators will.
keep trying. Best wishes

Old 07-19-2007, 07:59 PM

1,852 posts, read 4,665,711 times
If you need any help let me know. MY complex is awesome.. Close to Concord, but I know several others near here. Tell me what you are looking for.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:00 PM

3,662 posts, read 8,668,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rene777 View Post
Cancel your check find another place.
Many complexes and management charge people from out of town higher fees. In other words, "they see you coming" and will take advantage. My neighbor from Ohio is paying 1,200 for a 3 bed room near Freedom mall. A neighborhood that she found to be unsafe. She moved in on a Saturday and her home was broken into On a Monday. Breathe think this through there are people on this site really care and gave good advice. This is a place that gives you insight into what you can not see because you are not here.This should be a sign that you may be making a choice that will not benifit you. Some times we want things but it is not in the creators will.
keep trying. Best wishes
While I appreciate your candor, this may be a little sensational in my opinion. Concord Mills is NO WHERE near the volatileness of Freedom mall. Again, that's apples and oranges. More like oil and water. Or heaven and hell. Just because we run into headaches in life doesn't mean it's turn and run away. She should be fine as long as this works itself out. K, you should have nothing to worry about.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:31 AM

343 posts, read 442,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
While I appreciate your candor, this may be a little sensational in my opinion. Concord Mills is NO WHERE near the volatileness of Freedom mall. Again, that's apples and oranges. More like oil and water. Or heaven and hell. Just because we run into headaches in life doesn't mean it's turn and run away. She should be fine as long as this works itself out. K, you should have nothing to worry about.
I have to agree...i live in this apartment complex and its about as safe as your going to get in Charlotte.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:51 PM

I got the apartment at Bexley...FINALLY!! Thanks for everyone's help.

Old 07-20-2007, 04:22 PM

1,852 posts, read 4,665,711 times
Congo Rats

Old 07-20-2007, 06:30 PM

1,888 posts, read 7,132,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadams2345 View Post
I got the apartment at Bexley...FINALLY!! Thanks for everyone's help.
Im thinking about moving to Concord *sigh* I still haven't decided yet. Can you check in later on and let us know how you like there?

Old 07-20-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettygyrl777 View Post
Im thinking about moving to Concord *sigh* I still haven't decided yet. Can you check in later on and let us know how you like there?
Sure! No prob...btw, why the *sigh*?

Old 07-20-2007, 06:40 PM

1,888 posts, read 7,132,570 times
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place (kind of). I LOVE North Carolina (particularly the charlotte area). I would move in a heartbeat but I'm a fulltime student (again) and I have my job here in Florida that I don't want to leave. In the mean time, Im thinking about buying a place of my own up there and hopefully I can move in another year or so.

I have a couple of areas that I could really see myself in and Concord is one of them. I just hate that I can't be there now! I feel like im missing out. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte