U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-24-2007, 11:52 PM

2,112 posts, read 4,677,161 times

Advertisements

Anyone have familiarity or experience with Love Homes out of Monroe?

How about the subdivisions Wincrest or Oakstone both in Indian Trail? I believe Love Homes is the builder.

Would love any info ... posted here or by PM.

Thanks!

Sara
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 PM

36 posts, read 62,434 times
Had a transaction fall apart recently because the home in Wincrest didn't appraise. We did the home inspection and nothing serious turned up. With any home, its only as good as the subcontractors working that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saralee View Post
Anyone have familiarity or experience with Love Homes out of Monroe?

How about the subdivisions Wincrest or Oakstone both in Indian Trail? I believe Love Homes is the builder.

Would love any info ... posted here or by PM.

Thanks!

Sara

Old 07-25-2007, 09:08 PM

1,850 posts, read 4,080,527 times
I like other builders/neighborhoods in that area better -- check out Brandon Oaks, Crismark and Bent Creek for starters...

Old 04-08-2008, 08:20 AM

2 posts, read 5,820 times
Default Love Homes

I can't say anything about those subdivisions but I own a home bilt by Love Homes. I bought it brand new and was told by the appraiser at the time I had a very well built home and have had no problems in 9 years.

Old 04-08-2008, 09:21 AM

461 posts, read 1,270,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goredskins View Post
With any home, its only as good as the subcontractors working that day.
I agree with this as most of the home builders in the area more or less use the same pool of subs. Don't have any experience with them myself but have seen threads about them here before, try doing a search and you may come up with a handful of threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte