Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 09:49 PM

3,866 posts, read 4,278,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
Just outside in the snow , have about 4 inches already on the grass. ...built snowmen, sledded, just enjoyed. You can enjoy outdoors in the cold too..just dress appropriately.
Cool, nothing like a fresh snow....it's the slush on day 2-3 that I really dislike....plus snow just ruins a good tee time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 12:59 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,545,926 times
I lived in Boston for almost 14 years and w/o a doubt, I will take heat over cold/snow/ice.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:51 AM

3,914 posts, read 4,973,504 times
Quote:
Well thank you south

Native I do see your point. This thread dies when you guys let it now. Its run its course.
Hmm. Back again?

Seems to me after telling us over and over and over and over how much you love the frigid climate and how miserable we are in CLT because it's hot, that you would be done with this now that you returned to the Siberian conditions.

Yet here you are again. IMO, this isn't the hallmark of someone who is happy with their decision despite what they claim.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:11 AM

6,319 posts, read 10,342,588 times
Well to be fair he wasn't the one to bump it this time.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:12 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,158,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
Hmm. Back again?

Seems to me after telling us over and over and over and over how much you love the frigid climate and how miserable we are in CLT because it's hot, that you would be done with this now that you returned to the Siberian conditions.

Yet here you are again. IMO, this isn't the hallmark of someone who is happy with their decision despite what they claim.
I only comment after someone else brought it back. Yep ...haha, you can surmise I am not happy with the weather because I am able to push a button and be on your forum ?? Winter wonderland up here..forgot how much I missed a good snow. Going up to low 60's next week. Nobody loves a frigid climate...just like a good snow.

Edit: thank you gophils..just saw your comment.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:30 AM

3,914 posts, read 4,973,504 times
Quote:
I... Yep ...haha, you can surmise I am not happy with the weather because I am able to push a button and be on your forum ??....
There are only two logical reasons for why you would continue to post exactly the same message whenever some one posts in this topic. The first reason is the one I just gave and the second reason the one said by others in response to that quote of yours. I tend to go with the reason that I didn't post, but I was trying to be nice about it.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
There are only two logical reasons for why you would continue to post exactly the same message whenever some one posts in this topic. The first reason is the one I just gave and the second reason the one said by others in response to that quote of yours. I tend to go with the reason that I didn't post, but I was trying to be nice about it.
There is only ONE logical reason you care.. you have nothing better to do.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Aristotle View Post
Cool, nothing like a fresh snow....it's the slush on day 2-3 that I really dislike....plus snow just ruins a good tee time.
People will be playing Saturday and Sunday here with the warm up. I have a Scottish friend who plays all the way to Christmas. I think he's nuts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte