U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 05:05 PM

5 posts, read 21,163 times

Advertisements

Hi,
Can anybody help me, need to know some names of neighborhoods and/or apartment & townhouse complex near the Ardrey Kell HS or either South Mecklenburg which I believe is SW Charlotte........

Also I have a child n elementary read some good things about Hawk Ridge,Elon Park, and Beverly Woods....

Or what about East Charlotte Providence HS, Randolph or S Charlotte Middle, Brain and Providence Springs...

I know it's a lot but I'm a single mother of two wanna be safe and provide me children with a good education...

Thank You In Advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2011, 08:57 AM

45,270 posts, read 88,242,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChild83 View Post
Hi,
Can anybody help me, need to know some names of neighborhoods and/or apartment & townhouse complex near the Ardrey Kell HS or either South Mecklenburg which I believe is SW Charlotte........

Also I have a child n elementary read some good things about Hawk Ridge,Elon Park, and Beverly Woods....

Or what about East Charlotte Providence HS, Randolph or S Charlotte Middle, Brain and Providence Springs...

I know it's a lot but I'm a single mother of two wanna be safe and provide me children with a good education...

Thank You In Advance

South Mecklenburg is in south Charlotte, not southwest Charlotte.

Providence High School is in south Charlotte, not east Charlotte.

Just FYI

All the schools you mentioned would be fine, but you may want to set up some visits at your top 3 to see for yourself which ones would work best for your individual children.

I would suggest you check out these apt complexes:

Cheswyck at Ballantyne
Bexley Crossing at Providence
Providence Park
Marquis at Carmel Commons
Bexley at Matthews

Best of luck!

Old 04-22-2011, 11:22 AM

196 posts, read 374,991 times
My son attends Hawk Ridge and I have been rather disappointed. While it has a great reputation, the communication all around has been dismal and I am hoping next year (with a new teacher) will be a better experience.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:29 AM

5 posts, read 21,163 times
Thank you all so much, need all the info I can get and I love feedback......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or