Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2011, 01:28 PM

135 posts, read 503,710 times

Advertisements

I am trying to help my girlfriend find full time employment. She has an associates degree in interior design. Anyone know of a place that might be hiring somewhat related to that field? Or any place else that is hiring for full time employment?

Thanks in advanced for any responses received!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 PM

3,115 posts, read 7,134,585 times
Target at Rivergate is hiring. The Container Store is set to open at South Park next month and they are hiring.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:50 PM

55 posts, read 150,019 times
Look down about 10 threads. I started a thread about my company hiring.

Has nothing to do with interior design, its Logistics/Sales... but it is full time and people from all education levels/degrees have the ability to succeed and do very well for themselves..

Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 PM

445 posts, read 1,166,622 times
I saw an ad from Sherwin Williams looking for someone with interior decorating skills. It was on Career Builder.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:32 AM

2,709 posts, read 6,314,495 times
I'd suggest that she check into places like Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn or other retailers, too, where she can use her interior design skills with respect to merchandising.

Another suggestion would be home staging companies in the area. I'm also not sure if some of the bigger real estate agencies might have home stagers who work with them as part of the (RE) company. It's worth checking out.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:15 PM

5 posts, read 4,869 times
i am looking to move to Charlotte over the next few months. I am currently in mortgages and i can relocate there to work for my company but i am looking at options to possibly switch careers. I see that your company is hiring and I would like to learn more about what you do. Can you please email me at jtraub1515@msn.com with your company website and some more information. I would appreciate it. Thank you

Old 08-03-2011, 04:18 PM

5 posts, read 4,869 times
my wife is an interior designer as well and we are from NY. She is having trouble figuring out where to look for a job in Charlotte. This is the only thing holding us back from moving down there. Do you have any suggestions on how she can get in touch with home staging companies or any architects or designers. She has her interior design degree, experience in residential and hospitality. Please email me directly at jtraub1515@msn.com with any suggestions. Thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: