Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 01:26 PM

8,874 posts, read 13,840,420 times

Advertisements

We used to visit our local Rita's a couple of times each week back at our old house. I also used to stop at the various Rita's stores in my territory for some lunchtime ice as well. (shhh...don't tell the wife!) We were big time customers of the brand. We even met with the local guy a few times to discuss franchising down here in NC.

Here's the ironic part... Now, we have a new Rita's close to our home in Mooresville and I just have no desire to go there. I think subconciously, I only like the stand-alone Rita's stores with walk-up windows versus going inside a retail strip store to buy. Yes, I know they have a couple of outdoor tables and chairs, but that's not the point.

Hopefully some of the new Rita's locations may be built in a outside-environment. I still make it a point to visit the Rita's stores in Northern MD and Lower PA when I'm up there. I know it sounds crazy, but that's me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 07:21 PM

3 posts, read 94,336 times
There is [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif]N[/font]o Ralph Italian Ice in Cary anymore. All the listing in Google, Yahoo, and City Search are incorrect.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:24 AM

13 posts, read 32,784 times
Default Orginal Italian Water Ice

If you are looking for the orginal Italian Water Ice. Look no more! Philly's Italian Water Ice is in Charlotte. They are the Boom, it is smooth, creamy, and very refreshing. They offer free samples of all the flavors. Very good customer service. You are guaranteed to love them. Location is: 1614 Camden Rd Charlotte, NC 28203, (in front of Prices Chicken Coop), (704) 891-7289. Hour: Tuesday- Saturday 1PM- 6PM

Old 07-05-2009, 04:56 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,771,689 times
Must be a Philadelphia thing, IMO "Water Ice" is not "Italian Ice"

Old 07-06-2009, 12:25 PM

256 posts, read 1,141,788 times
Didn't read all of the posts, so if I am repeating, just disregard.

Of course, Ritas, but the one on Audrey Kell, in the same parking lot as Big View Diner.

Lorenzo's Pizza on Audrey Kell.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:31 PM

248 posts, read 719,259 times
If you are in S.Charlotte.. I saw a Rita's in a plaza at the junction of Johnston Rd & AdriKelly.. Its a new development.. new shopping center.. unsure if its already opne.. but the sign looked solid like it exists.. therez also a harris teeter in the same shopping center

Old 07-06-2009, 10:57 PM

256 posts, read 1,141,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetruckguy View Post
If you are in S.Charlotte.. I saw a Rita's in a plaza at the junction of Johnston Rd & AdriKelly.. Its a new development.. new shopping center.. unsure if its already opne.. but the sign looked solid like it exists.. therez also a harris teeter in the same shopping center
Yes, this is the same one I mentioned above. It is in the same parking lot as the Big View Diner and it is on the corner of Audrey Kell and 521. It is open and very good.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:34 AM

248 posts, read 719,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2jacknjess View Post
Yes, this is the same one I mentioned above. It is in the same parking lot as the Big View Diner and it is on the corner of Audrey Kell and 521. It is open and very good.
Thanks for posting and confirming. I ddint see your post before I posted mine.. I posted before I read all the posts until the last page
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte