U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,048 times

Advertisements

I've been doing a lot of looking around the past day or so for a pet friendly cabin along the TN/NC border. There's plenty out there, but you never know how accurate or up to date the phones are on these websites.

I'm looking for something relatively new, in good condition, etc and must be pet friendly.

Has anyone out there stayed in one recently or willing to make a recommendation -- or anywhere to stay away from?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 08:37 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,346,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattd2173 View Post
I've been doing a lot of looking around the past day or so for a pet friendly cabin along the TN/NC border. There's plenty out there, but you never know how accurate or up to date the phones are on these websites.

I'm looking for something relatively new, in good condition, etc and must be pet friendly.

Has anyone out there stayed in one recently or willing to make a recommendation -- or anywhere to stay away from?

Thanks in advance!
I would be happy to send you a dm

Old 09-06-2011, 09:18 AM

83 posts, read 189,771 times
Default Watershed Cabins, Bryson City

Hey Matt,
I would highly recommend Watershed Cabins in Bryson City. They have a ton of cabins to choose from and their website will tell you which ones are pet friendly.
Their cabins are more like little lodges imo and each one has a hot tub, which I love.
I do not work for them or get any kickbacks, but I stay there often when I can and they are always clean and well maintained. If you get on their mailing list they offer good deals now and then too. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

Home - Watershed Cabins | Luxury Log Home Rentals near Bryson City, North Carolina in the Great Smokey Mountains

Old 09-06-2011, 05:41 PM

358 posts, read 473,657 times
Those Watershed cabins look nice. I'm looking for this sort of place cabin to take my wife and 2 dogs too in the mountains. any particular cabins that are highly suggested for view, etc?

Lovesmountains, where would you suggest?

Are there any places in western nc that you can rent fourwheelers or dirt bikes and go riding (or that you bring your own in and ride)?

Old 09-06-2011, 05:44 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,346,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trckn4life View Post
Those Watershed cabins look nice. I'm looking for this sort of place cabin to take my wife and 2 dogs too in the mountains. any particular cabins that are highly suggested for view, etc?

Lovesmountains, where would you suggest?

Are there any places in western nc that you can rent fourwheelers or dirt bikes and go riding (or that you bring your own in and ride)?
I would be happy to send you a dm too

Old 09-07-2011, 11:40 AM

83 posts, read 189,771 times
trckn4life- they have so many cabins, its hard to narrow down, but I believe they have little icons on their site for the cabins with a view. Also, if you just ask their reservation people they can help you. My favorites are the Fontana View cabins (not sure if pet friendly) but great views, and any of the Watershed cabins (there's a handful by this name in the same area) for ease and convenience, close to everything.

Enjoy and if you go I'd also recommend Anthony's for pizza and Pascalino's for dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte