U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 01:10 PM

21,854 posts, read 27,128,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Aristotle View Post
Probably never made the nightly news, he'll be out in a couple of months and enter some treatment program for making a "mistake" (bad decision rehab)...gotta make room for the real "thugs".
Not his first go-round with the system. He'll be gone for years. Parole violations don't usually make the news.

Don't know what news you watch but I see white criminals at least as often as black. If you are trying to exonerate the mall shooter it's not working. I did not see a single shopper of any race or ethnicity at Northlake Mall who was upset that the shooter was shot.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:45 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,132,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Not his first go-round with the system. He'll be gone for years. Parole violations don't usually make the news.

Don't know what news you watch but I see white criminals at least as often as black. If you are trying to exonerate the mall shooter it's not working. I did not see a single shopper of any race or ethnicity at Northlake Mall who was upset that the shooter was shot.
Exonerate? No, but we all know what real "criminals" look like. Are you trying to alter the mindset of America? We already know what thugs and criminals look like, just check out the nightly news or most of the NBA or NFL. It's all right there for everyone to see, it has to true or else the entire universe is a$$ backwards or in a tailspin. Criminals:black, Jesus:white.

Old 01-07-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Exonerate? No, but we all know what real "criminals" look like. Are you trying to alter the mindset of America? We already know what thugs and criminals look like, just check out the nightly news or most of the NBA or NFL. It's all right there for everyone to see, it has to true or else the entire universe is a$$ backwards or in a tailspin. Criminals:black, Jesus:white.
If that's the way you see it, that's your business. I don't see things that way. Like I said, when I see criminals on the news, I see every race, but predominantly black & white, which, overall, neither race has had a monopoly on.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:27 PM

436 posts, read 334,650 times
Quote:
Lol, these types of threads tickle my fancy. Again, there is no such thing as white criminals or white thugs...they don't exist. Not shown on the nightly news, nobody knows any...the liberal media doesn't know any. White folk don't commit crimes but make mistakes or bad decisions...thus why the jail cells don't have any. Somehow, the Good Lord saw fit one day (the extra one) to make criminals and thugs....and behold on the 8th day He created the black man to fulfill that role.

Congrats! You have managed to publish the stupidest posting so far, and there have been several. Nobody said that there were no white thugs or criminals. Of course there are. But 8 out of 10 just happen to be black. Ever watch the news? Is it staged just to make blacks look bad? No, it can't be. At least half of the newscasters are black themselves. I guess you will have to read more of Al Sharpton's theories of thugism.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
If that's the way you see it, that's your business. I don't see things that way. Like I said, when I see criminals on the news, I see every race, but predominantly black & white, which, overall, neither race has had a monopoly on.

I believe that if the trends continue, there will be a monopoly.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:43 PM

29,688 posts, read 27,123,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard rawaon View Post
Congrats! You have managed to publish the stupidest posting so far, and there have been several. Nobody said that there were no white thugs or criminals. Of course there are. But 8 out of 10 just happen to be black. Ever watch the news? Is it staged just to make blacks look bad? No, it can't be. At least half of the newscasters are black themselves. I guess you will have to read more of Al Sharpton's theories of thugism.
8 out of 10? Where's your source for that, or did you just pull it out of your @&$?

Old 01-07-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I believe that if the trends continue, there will be a monopoly.
There are nights when the vast majority are black & other nights when the vast majority are white. I'm sure that there are places where the vast majority fall within another group. My mom used to say there's always a bad apple in every group. In this case there's a scumbag in every group.

There's no reason to turn this racial. It's being done by both sides & I'm bowing out now.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
8 out of 10? Where's your source for that, or did you just pull it out of your @&$?

Actually, it is just over 70 percent black. There were 44 black killings. It is hard to put a number on Hispanic killings (which almost make up the rest) since they are categorized as white. Blacks account for 35 percent of the Charlotte population. Even with interracial attacks between blacks and Hispanics, blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, and Hispanics, 17.5. My source is th Department of Justice and the Charlotte Police Dept. statistics. In case you are confused, the 82.5 isn't a good thing. It doesn't mean a "B."

Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 AM

1,985 posts, read 1,383,447 times
So being black = being more violent? Do you understand the difference between causation and correlation?

Hilarious Graphs Prove That Correlation Isn

You can keep on being scared of black people but the problem with crime isn't as closely tied to the "race issues" you bring up as you would like them to be. I'm guessing I won't convince you otherwise, but the crime at Northlake mall isn't a race issue.

When you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:12 AM

29,688 posts, read 27,123,188 times
Quote:
Actually, it is just over 70 percent black. There were 44 black killings. It is hard to put a number on Hispanic killings (which almost make up the rest) since they are categorized as white. Blacks account for 35 percent of the Charlotte population. Even with interracial attacks between blacks and Hispanics, blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, and Hispanics, 17.5. My source is th Department of Justice and the Charlotte Police Dept. statistics. In case you are confused, the 82.5 isn't a good thing. It doesn't mean a "B."
I love how you try and insult my intelligence without even citing sources, nor recognizing the fact that you said 8 out of 10 criminals are Black, not murderers, nor did you specify you were talking specifically about the city of Charlotte or the year 2015. But at this point, I don't really expect you to be too adept at this stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or