Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 12:19 PM

5,341 posts, read 14,134,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmn5577 View Post
Please do your h/work.Is there anything better than stocks and mutual funds? You do not want to depend on fluctuating markets, do you?Cash flow and tax advantage is the key. Educate your clients and friends on legal programs out there to save money and live a better lifestyle. Most Americans lose at least 30% of income in a way of taxes.Mortgage is one of the best to reduce your taxes.This is the education most people need. Americans are living above their means yet we have the strongest economy in the world. Something is not right.
Note that i did not recommend anything. Even when Sir Isaac newton discovered the laws of gravity, they thought he was crazy.The moment you think you know all,you stop learning.
You did not recommend anything, but you offered it. I won't even consider mentioning it to a borrower. If they bring it up I will discuss it. However, if I don't beleive it is not in their best interest I will not originate it.

IMO it is not a proper product for 99% of borrowers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 12:38 PM

19 posts, read 75,316 times
TimtheGuy,
Take time and read the book by Ric Edelman, The New Rules of Money. It is available in the public library, so you do not have to buy it. Note also i did not offer anything more than information. It is up to you to do your research and get the best. I'm an advocate of helping Americans save $$$. My interest is to share with people what i know about "How Money Works". It is a game not only reserved to the wealthy. But before anybody can learn, got to change your mindset and reprogram it.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:55 PM

61 posts, read 239,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banker0679 View Post
NMB !!! I moved from therealmost 2yrs ag....most of my friends live in NMB. I used to work in the BofA on WestDixie....and the one in Bal Harbour.

anywayz he is speaking of the BofA program. No Fee Program

I believe you need to go Full Doc, and have at least a pretty good credit score. When i worked there..we only dealt with 680+ credit scores.
I'm not sure if things are the same.

Apologize for the typos. At this point I am super jet lagged.
Yes, NMB...Sunny Isles. Definitely know where you used to work. It's now very expensive in this area. Trump Towers and Turnberry Spas sprouting up like weeds on A1A! Too much of a Chi-Chi poo poo society.

Thanks for the information. What does going "Full Doc" mean? Not a problem with my credit scores only finding the right mortgage and integrity! First time buyer.

Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,583,894 times
full doc means you're willing to provide everything including a dna sample

it depends on the individual but you have to be ready to supply

last 2yrs full tax returns
last 2yrs w-2's
last 2months of asset statements....all pages of each month

i have a friend who lives in those sunny isles condos....probably a few blocks from the trump tower. and i have friends who actually work at the trump tower.

i miss the snook fishing at the pier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwakuni View Post
Apologize for the typos. At this point I am super jet lagged.
Yes, NMB...Sunny Isles. Definitely know where you used to work. It's now very expensive in this area. Trump Towers and Turnberry Spas sprouting up like weeds on A1A! Too much of a Chi-Chi poo poo society.

Thanks for the information. What does going "Full Doc" mean? Not a problem with my credit scores only finding the right mortgage and integrity! First time buyer.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:07 PM

DNA sample...not a problem! And I am a pack rat! Where do I sign up?
NMB says hi!
Thanks

Old 09-12-2007, 04:09 PM

i need to move back lol

what school did you go to?

by the way...purchase price, and down payment will be the factors of which program you should look at

Quote:
DNA sample...not a problem! And I am a pack rat! Where do I sign up?
NMB says hi!
Thanks

Last edited by renriq02; 09-12-2007 at 04:17 PM..

Old 09-12-2007, 04:20 PM

Give ya a hint.....Go,Hurricanes!
Thanks again for the info.
If you drive a Alfa Romeo then NMB is for you. If not, there's nothing out here for under $250,000 for 400 sqft unless you are 65 and over. Renting is throwing your money away. But then you have friends.
And going back to the thread...this post iniciator mentioned the price of $300,000 with 10% down...is this true?

Old 09-12-2007, 04:30 PM

i used to watch hester play ! I think he was always better than bush.

I'm not sure, but BofA has a good program with 10% down.

I'm not sure what the rates are as I moved into the mortgage broker side.

I know with 5% down it's decent but at 10% down it's very competitive

Quote:
Give ya a hint.....Go,Hurricanes!
Thanks again for the info.
If you drive a Alfa Romeo then NMB is for you. If not, there's nothing out here for under $250,000 for 400 sqft unless you are 65 and over. Renting is throwing your money away. But then you have friends.
And going back to the thread...this post iniciator mentioned the price of $300,000 with 10% down...is this true?

Old 09-12-2007, 04:42 PM

Banker0679,
Another apology, the inciator of this post has another deal. An earlier post mentioned a 6.375, no points, no closing costs, no pmi, 10% down and for a $300.000 for BofA. This sounds great...it's show time!

Old 09-12-2007, 04:44 PM

if you call them...ask for Paul Turadilok ...he's a premier client manager.

He pushes the loan through faster. He deals with net worth minimum of 100k liquid assets but tell him Robert sent you...and he will help you

Quote:
Banker0679,
Another apology, the inciator of this post has another deal. An earlier post mentioned a 6.375, no points, no closing costs, no pmi, 10% down and for a $300.000 for BofA. This sounds great...it's show time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte