U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2006, 09:02 AM

14 posts, read 31,138 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I am moving to Indian Trails next week and need to find a good pediatrician for my 1 week old son. Does anyone have any recomendations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2006, 10:31 AM

45,269 posts, read 88,525,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie853 View Post
Hi everyone, I am moving to Indian Trails next week and need to find a good pediatrician for my 1 week old son. Does anyone have any recomendations?
ONE WEEK OLD, and moving???? I don't envy you! Best of luck to you In Indian Trail you will be close to Matthews. You may want to check out Matthews Children's Clinic near the hospital. In particular I like Dr. Ezzo.

Old 09-13-2006, 12:02 PM

2,834 posts, read 11,015,308 times
Although I am not from your area, I would recommend getting hooked up to the charlottemommies.com group. They are a great group that has playgroups, support, etc. They are a large group and I am sure you would be able to get some fantastic recommendations from them. I am in the triangle mommies groups and it has helped!

Leigh

Old 09-14-2006, 11:42 AM

232 posts, read 654,931 times
Arboretuem Pediatrics were the best

Old 10-08-2006, 09:31 PM

390 posts, read 1,368,362 times
Charlotte Pediatric Clinic. They have offices in Mint Hill, Pineville and SouthPark, so you can always get in at a convenient office. Good luck!

Old 10-10-2006, 05:42 AM

531 posts, read 1,865,378 times
I have really enjoyed using Sun Valley family physicians. They are a very nice group of people. The doctors have been very helpful with my sons medical problems. (allergies, ear infections, tubes, etc.) They are really down to earth and easy to talk with. Dr. Hockey has been excellent. Both kids like him.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:55 AM

293 posts, read 866,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leighbhe View Post
Although I am not from your area, I would recommend getting hooked up to the charlottemommies.com group. They are a great group that has playgroups, support, etc. They are a large group and I am sure you would be able to get some fantastic recommendations from them. I am in the triangle mommies groups and it has helped!

Leigh
You can also join the unioncountymommies.com group since you will be living in Union county. You can get some great first hand information there.

Old 10-10-2006, 03:47 PM

483 posts, read 1,449,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
ONE WEEK OLD, and moving???? I don't envy you! Best of luck to you In Indian Trail you will be close to Matthews. You may want to check out Matthews Children's Clinic near the hospital. In particular I like Dr. Ezzo.
I will probably choose them. I spoke with them yesterday and the woman I spoke with was very friendly and was patient to answer some of the questions I had. I LOVE the fact that they have a 24-hour nurse triage (which others do as well).

Old 11-26-2006, 11:47 PM

7 posts, read 17,715 times
Default pediatricians

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdj43 View Post
I will probably choose them. I spoke with them yesterday and the woman I spoke with was very friendly and was patient to answer some of the questions I had. I LOVE the fact that they have a 24-hour nurse triage (which others do as well).
I think they all have a 24-hour triage nurse. I use Charlotte Pediatric Clinic and LOVE them. I even drive the 30 minutes to get there because I trust them so much. Being a nurse, I don't impress easily. I would recommend interviewing a couple of practices before you make your final decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or