U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 06:27 PM

467 posts, read 1,286,493 times

Advertisements

I've stayed at that La Quinta when I first visited charlotte, it's just fine. People here in Charlotte live in a bubble and don't realize that things are much worse in other cities and that we have it very good. If you're coming from the North, you'll probably be content anywhere in the city
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 12:53 PM

526 posts, read 830,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Here is one of your best bets - affordable but not in the hood

Microtel Inn Charlotte Matthews‎
1603 Matthews Mint Hill Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704) 814-9131
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
Thanks a bunch LovesMountains!!! I just made the reservation and the price was within my budget
LovesMountains, I wanted to say thank you again. The hotel was very nice, and the staff was friendly. I had no complains, my stay was very good.

Would you, or anybody else in this forum, by any chance know of an extended stay around this same area? My new apartment will not be ready until the end of March but I have to start work on the 19th, so I'd need an affordable and safe place to stay. My budget is under $200/week, and pet friendly. The ones I've found do not allow pets.

I could take it if I could also find a reliable and affordable pet keenel for my pets. I have a small dog and a cat, if it helps.

Thanks a bunch.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:32 PM

6,032 posts, read 7,532,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
LovesMountains, I wanted to say thank you again. The hotel was very nice, and the staff was friendly. I had no complains, my stay was very good.

Would you, or anybody else in this forum, by any chance know of an extended stay around this same area? My new apartment will not be ready until the end of March but I have to start work on the 19th, so I'd need an affordable and safe place to stay. My budget is under $200/week, and pet friendly. The ones I've found do not allow pets.

I could take it if I could also find a reliable and affordable pet keenel for my pets. I have a small dog and a cat, if it helps.

Thanks a bunch.

This one is on North Tryon Street, the area is so/so. It is next to a car dealership in a well lit area on a higher traffic road. There is a super wal mart and some restaurants nearby. Also bus stops around and a gym in a shopping center up the street.

DO NOT STAY ON SUGAR CREEK!! Bed Bugs and Drugs there!!

Charlotte Northeast (CHN) Extended Stay

From $199.99 weekly
7706 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28262
Office: (704) 510-5348
Guest Line: (704) 510-1401

Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: Closed

or this one
University (ZCN) Extended Stay

From $179.99 weekly
7410 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28213
Office: (704) 599-2380
Guest Line: (704) 599-2381

Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: Closed
Looking for a place to stay when visiting Charlotte, NC for a week or longer? Check out our affordable extended-stay accomodations, complete with a full list of amenities and best of all – no credit check or lease required! We are located withing walking distance to public transportation, restaurants and shops and just minutes from Downtown Charlotte.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or