U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-17-2012, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
526 posts, read 834,256 times
Reputation: 544

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I am going to be in Charlotte next week for a few days and I've been looking for an affordable stay. I'd like to be within 10 miles of this address:

12923 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, NC

I found two hotels/motels with very affordable prices ($40-$50/night), and good reviews, but I was wondering if these places were safe? Most of the reviews were positive but none of them said anything about the location. Could you please help? I'd like to make the reservation this weekend but I want to be sure that these places are not going to be dangerous.

Motel 6 Charlotte Coliseum
131 Red Roof Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

La Casa Inn Hotel
7900 Nations Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28217

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

DRGirl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-17-2012, 12:03 PM
 
Location: Near the water
8,231 posts, read 11,618,820 times
Reputation: 3878
Unfortunately no..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 12:12 PM
 
Location: Massachusetts
526 posts, read 834,256 times
Reputation: 544
How about these ones instead? They are close to the airport and about 15-20 minutes from the address. I don;t mind to drive a few more minutes for safety. Thank you.

Candlewood Suites Charlotte
5840 Westpark Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

Arlington Suites Hotel
4416 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28217

La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport
3127 Sloan Dr
Charlotte, NC

Quality Inn & Suites
3100 Queen City Drive
Charlotte, NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 12:20 PM
 
208 posts, read 483,899 times
Reputation: 344
Not really a good location.

How about checking in Pineville, NC. It's just down the rd from where you said you were going to be.

The Hampton Inn is around $89 during the week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Massachusetts
526 posts, read 834,256 times
Reputation: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcin View Post
Not really a good location.

How about checking in Pineville, NC. It's just down the rd from where you said you were going to be.

The Hampton Inn is around $89 during the week.
Not even the ones on my second post?

I can't afford $89/night unfortunately
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,605,943 times
Reputation: 39870
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
Hello everyone,

I am going to be in Charlotte next week for a few days and I've been looking for an affordable stay. I'd like to be within 10 miles of this address:

12923 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Charlotte, NC

I found two hotels/motels with very affordable prices ($40-$50/night), and good reviews, but I was wondering if these places were safe? Most of the reviews were positive but none of them said anything about the location. Could you please help? I'd like to make the reservation this weekend but I want to be sure that these places are not going to be dangerous.

Motel 6 Charlotte Coliseum
131 Red Roof Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217

La Casa Inn Hotel
7900 Nations Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28217

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

DRGirl

Uh, NO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 05:38 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,605,943 times
Reputation: 39870
Here is one of your best bets - affordable but not in the hood

Microtel Inn Charlotte Matthews‎
1603 Matthews Mint Hill Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704) 814-9131
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 08:52 PM
 
Location: Massachusetts
526 posts, read 834,256 times
Reputation: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Here is one of your best bets - affordable but not in the hood

Microtel Inn Charlotte Matthews‎
1603 Matthews Mint Hill Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704) 814-9131

Thanks a bunch LovesMountains!!! I just made the reservation and the price was within my budget
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-17-2012, 09:55 PM
 
8,402 posts, read 20,369,336 times
Reputation: 6775
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
Thanks a bunch LovesMountains!!! I just made the reservation and the price was within my budget
loves strikes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-18-2012, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,269 posts, read 88,605,943 times
Reputation: 39870
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
loves strikes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top