U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 09:47 AM

183 posts, read 331,055 times

Advertisements

Lets not have Charlotte associated with this kind of idiocy. They are all a bunch of blithering idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 AM

11,717 posts, read 9,341,825 times
95% of these shows are probably filmed in the same living room on a Bravo set...

Old 02-22-2012, 11:32 AM

1,554 posts, read 2,921,306 times
Box of zip disks, your comment caused me to spit Diet Coke on my keyboard.

MrDKB - I want to hear more about ghetto and ghetto fab? What does that even mean? LOL!

I love all of the RH shows and watch them all. And Bethenny Ever After. Love them! I'm a little bored with Atlanta right now but I still watch it if I catch it. Saying those women do anything to affect Atlanta's reputation is really a stretch. If it's even remotely true, bravo to Bravo. I think it would have been hilarious to have them do a series in Charlotte. I'm trying to think of what the show's symbol would be (OC has oranges, Atlanta has peaches, NY is an apple...). Discuss...

Old 02-22-2012, 11:46 AM

1,158 posts, read 2,311,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles34 View Post
Box of zip disks, your comment caused me to spit Diet Coke on my keyboard.

MrDKB - I want to hear more about ghetto and ghetto fab? What does that even mean? LOL!

I love all of the RH shows and watch them all. And Bethenny Ever After. Love them! I'm a little bored with Atlanta right now but I still watch it if I catch it. Saying those women do anything to affect Atlanta's reputation is really a stretch. If it's even remotely true, bravo to Bravo. I think it would have been hilarious to have them do a series in Charlotte. I'm trying to think of what the show's symbol would be (OC has oranges, Atlanta has peaches, NY is an apple...). Discuss...
Chuckles34, I had expanded on that topic in an earlier post. That post is no longer there. I will leave it at that.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM

1,969 posts, read 3,065,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles34 View Post
I think it would have been hilarious to have them do a series in Charlotte. I'm trying to think of what the show's symbol would be (OC has oranges, Atlanta has peaches, NY is an apple...). Discuss...
A Lexus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte