U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 08:23 AM

14 posts, read 33,737 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I don't post to often but these threads have been a great source of information for me and my wife in our relocation process! We're moving the second week of OCT to Cornelius and cannot wait to get into the new house!! And SO happy to run out of NH before the winter gets here again!

I just wanted to pass along a very big THANK YOU to our agent 'CharlotteAgent' here on the forums!! He has been a god send during this process. If you are in need of an Agent message CharlotteAgent on these boards!!

Good luck to everyone in the process and a great agent can make things so much smoother!

PS. This was not solicited... he'll be surprised to see this too!

Old 09-08-2007, 10:30 AM

2,115 posts, read 6,440,708 times
Congratulations!

And I agree, CharlotteAgent is awesome. However, I believe he was banned from this forum due to an unfortunate misunderstanding.

I know how to reach him offline, as do a few of the other senior members if anyone is interested in contact with him.

Sara

Old 09-08-2007, 10:41 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,422,425 times
Agreed. It is sad that a valuable poster who did not actively solicit anyone can't even respond to this thread. :-(

Old 09-08-2007, 11:17 AM

204 posts, read 707,918 times
So happy for you and only the best in your new home. We had hoped to be in the same position-had our house in MN on market for 4 mos.-so looks like we'll be snowblowing another year as we'll list again early spring.
Coming to Charlotte next week for a look around and looking in Cornelius-among other paces.
Re: CharlotteAgent-he/she was invaluable.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:42 AM

45,270 posts, read 88,310,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by judogl44 View Post
So happy for you and only the best in your new home. We had hoped to be in the same position-had our house in MN on market for 4 mos.-so looks like we'll be snowblowing another year as we'll list again early spring.
Coming to Charlotte next week for a look around and looking in Cornelius-among other paces.
Re: CharlotteAgent-he/she was invaluable.
The fact that such a fantastic poster as CharlotteAgent was banned from this site still upsets me. I almost left here because of it, but he encouraged me to stay and continue to help the folks who come here in need of GOOD information. I too believe there was just a big misunderstanding, as I know he was not purposely trying to break the rules of City-Data. Lee is a man of integrity and I for one think we still need him around here. Miker? Sunny? Yac? Any chance of a reinstatement?

Old 09-08-2007, 12:51 PM

1,891 posts, read 5,546,710 times
I third (or fourth?) that...We miss Lee

Old 09-08-2007, 01:06 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,551 posts, read 9,273,395 times
I'll fourth or fifth that one.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:15 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,769 posts, read 6,752,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
The fact that such a fantastic poster as CharlotteAgent was banned from this site still upsets me. I almost left here because of it, but he encouraged me to stay and continue to help the folks who come here in need of GOOD information. I too believe there was just a big misunderstanding, as I know he was not purposely trying to break the rules of City-Data. Lee is a man of integrity and I for one think we still need him around here. Miker? Sunny? Yac? Any chance of a reinstatement?
That would have to happen at a level above me...I'll admit I was just as surprised he was no longer member when I returned from traveling. As with a lot of things, there's a lot that isn't revealed simply because it happens behind the scenes and everyone doesn't have the full picture on how things unfold. Anyway, I'm not going to belabor the point of the validity of any ban as I'm sure it's unanimous that everyone here thinks it was a bad idea. My assumption is CA moved on and continues to do well with or without the forum.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:18 PM

286 posts, read 862,558 times
Charlotte agent is the city forum-bring him back

Old 09-08-2007, 01:38 PM

45,270 posts, read 88,310,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
That would have to happen at a level above me...I'll admit I was just as surprised he was no longer member when I returned from traveling. As with a lot of things, there's a lot that isn't revealed simply because it happens behind the scenes and everyone doesn't have the full picture on how things unfold. Anyway, I'm not going to belabor the point of the validity of any ban as I'm sure it's unanimous that everyone here thinks it was a bad idea. My assumption is CA moved on and continues to do well with or without the forum.
Agreed
Though I think it is worth noting, this site needs him a whole lot more than he needs this site
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte