U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 12:42 PM

54 posts, read 143,966 times

Advertisements

Thanks. I think Ill be able to find one-stop flights, it may takes 23 hours!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM

4,760 posts, read 6,407,764 times
Wow! I'd lose my mind on a trip like that. I believe I might look into first class seats.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:57 PM

Now we can understand how a great man Christophe Colomb was!! :Lol:

Old 04-25-2012, 02:28 PM

2,603 posts, read 4,269,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurdishMan View Post
Hi all,

I will be at Charlotte in August as a UNC Charlotte graduate student. I am from Kurdistan and would like to know who will be there during summer, especially international persons! So please introduce yourself
Every September, UNC Charlotte does a big INternational Festival, with groups from many different countries. I would say the two biggest international groups on campus are the Indians and the Chinese, but there are many others mixed in, and they all come out for the I-Fest. You might see about getting involved in that, or just check it out to meet people.

2012 International Festival | UNC Charlotte International Festival | UNC Charlotte

Old 04-25-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coped View Post
Every September, UNC Charlotte does a big INternational Festival, with groups from many different countries. I would say the two biggest international groups on campus are the Indians and the Chinese, but there are many others mixed in, and they all come out for the I-Fest. You might see about getting involved in that, or just check it out to meet people.

2012 International Festival | UNC Charlotte International Festival | UNC Charlotte
Wow! sounds interesting! thank you for your great link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or