Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 04:09 PM

810 posts, read 2,291,475 times

Advertisements

We would like to thank everybody for all the great input these past months. Dw and I signed a contract for a home in Champion Forest today. This was after a wonderful lunch at Villa Antonios in Ballantyne, I was shocked when the bill was only $9 each for the buffet of salmon,sausage, chicken and pasta (Ill be back). The city data forum helped us put our mind at ease that we were doing the right thing. Again thanks to all especially to you Staci for your honest opinions. We plan to continue with this board to help others seeking information. Talk to "yall" later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2007, 04:14 PM

1,895 posts, read 6,167,413 times
I have some clients that have been in Champion Forest for a few months now...I know they are looking for new friends in the neighborhood! Feel free to PM me...

Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,373,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrgm View Post
We would like to thank everybody for all the great input these past months. Dw and I signed a contract for a home in Champion Forest today. This was after a wonderful lunch at Villa Antonios in Ballantyne, I was shocked when the bill was only $9 each for the buffet of salmon,sausage, chicken and pasta (Ill be back). The city data forum helped us put our mind at ease that we were doing the right thing. Again thanks to all especially to you Staci for your honest opinions. We plan to continue with this board to help others seeking information. Talk to "yall" later.
ty My friend, and dh and I wish you guys all the best, and cant wait to come and see your new home...

if there is anything I can do for u or wifey pls let us know...

Old 09-17-2007, 09:19 PM

2,115 posts, read 7,085,294 times
Congratulations! When is the big move?

Hey, that's the place we had brunch for Easter ... couldn't recall the name earlier.

Sara

Old 09-17-2007, 09:30 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,373,429 times
Its so nice to see all these people who have been planning their moves now for months and months finally have things come together, soon everyone I chatted with from back in Dec of 06 will finally be here

Old 09-18-2007, 05:46 PM

Closing is scheduled for mid-October. We are very excited.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:15 PM

6 posts, read 30,282 times
Default Champion forest

Hi there,

I see that you purchased in Champion Forest last year? How do you like it? We have been searching much like you did last year and although we had an offer in on a home in Hollister, it seems to be falling through due to our contingency.

That said, we found one in Champion Forest that looks terrific. Can you share your experiences there with us? Do you like it? what is the clubhouse/pool like? Are there a lot of children there? We have three boys 12, 101/2 and 81/2 yrs. and are so worried that we won't end up somewhere where they can make friends.
any advise is greatly appreciated!
thanks,
Tammy

Old 07-26-2008, 07:24 PM

Tammy,
There are plenty of children in Champion Forest, just like any new development. Our kids made friends on the first day we moved in, lots of them.

The pool is nice, its not as fancy and does not have the bells and whistles that most other new communities have and its not as large. But, CF has only 176 homes, so we have not seen the pool get over-crowded.

Don't hesitate to send a DM.

Old 07-28-2008, 02:29 PM

17 posts, read 55,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrgm View Post
Tammy,
There are plenty of children in Champion Forest, just like any new development. Our kids made friends on the first day we moved in, lots of them.

The pool is nice, its not as fancy and does not have the bells and whistles that most other new communities have and its not as large. But, CF has only 176 homes, so we have not seen the pool get over-crowded.

Don't hesitate to send a DM.
Actually, Champion Forest is fully built out with only 153 homes. Makes for a very quaint neighborhood and easy to get to know everyone if you want to.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by felkicityksr View Post
Actually, Champion Forest is fully built out with only 153 homes. Makes for a very quaint neighborhood and easy to get to know everyone if you want to.
Thanks. I thought there were around 176 homes. My neighbor and I just had this conversation last night and he said around 153-156 homes. Yes, it is very quaint and easy to meet ppl. It is a great neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte