Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 03:00 PM

17 posts, read 15,371 times

Advertisements

That's catered towards women who are into non White men?(I am not a White guy)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 PM

335 posts, read 699,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgpop View Post
Yeah, it's called G-Harmony.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goindownsouth2011 View Post
Yeah, it's called G-Harmony.
I really didn't get that, if that was supposed to be a joke.

Also, I wasn't talking about the online dating services, I was talking about the ones that work with you in person, not online.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:11 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Well first, let's have a little of your background....
Quote:
I am a first generation immigrant although I came here at a fairly young age. I for one would never want to date or be with an American woman because of the fact that most of them have an entitlement mentality, believe in stereotypes and don't usually have an ability to judge a person individually, are arrogant, believe in fleecing your pockets to the end and are usually very complaining about life and everything it's got to offer.

I am a non White person and I have faced and still continue to face lesser respect, racist generalizations and racist jabs directed at me for being a non White immigrant. I have observed that American women on the other hand would be totally okay for dating a White immigrant who's from say, Eastern Europe or something like that.
Would you date somebody not from the states?
And you are looking for dating services...
Quote:
Ok, well let's see. Being that you like women who typically like guys from "Eastern Europe", I'd say that you would like to have an attractive blonde with blue eyes (who is equally attracted to guys who look NOTHING like herself). I'm not sure what to tell you, but I do have some advice for you if you are black (or at the least, very close to looking black).

Do a google search for black planet or any other such comparable websites. Search for single female members in nearby white areas (ie Hickory, Boone, Johnson City, Pikeville KY etc). These areas won't have many members on black social media sites. However, the few dozen or so members that they do have are most likely white girls who are looking for non-white guys. From there, create an honest profile about yourself and include recent photos (try not to stereotype American women on your personal page, it might be a turn-off). Hope this helps and good luck.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,227,219 times
"I for one would never want to date or be with an American woman because of the fact that most of them have an entitlement mentality, believe in stereotypes and don't usually have an ability to judge a person individually, are arrogant, believe in fleecing your pockets to the end and are usually very complaining about life and everything it's got to offer."

Wow. Wrote off 100+ million people with that one blanket statement. I wonder what the sample size was that allowed that conclusion to be reached.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Well first, let's have a little of your background....

Would you date somebody not from the states?
And you are looking for dating services...

Ok, well let's see. Being that you like women who typically like guys from "Eastern Europe", I'd say that you would like to have an attractive blonde with blue eyes (who is equally attracted to guys who look NOTHING like herself). I'm not sure what to tell you, but I do have some advice for you if you are black (or at the least, very close to looking black).

Do a google search for black planet or any other such comparable websites. Search for single female members in nearby white areas (ie Hickory, Boone, Johnson City, Pikeville KY etc). These areas won't have many members on black social media sites. However, the few dozen or so members that they do have are most likely white girls who are looking for non-white guys. From there, create an honest profile about yourself and include recent photos (try not to stereotype American women on your personal page, it might be a turn-off). Hope this helps and good luck.
Thanks for the advise, no I am not Black although I am not White either. Also, I have no preference for blonde, blue eyed women or even white women for that matter, I like Latinas more than any other race of women to be honest but I don't speak Spanish so most of them are out of contention I guess. I am open to any woman irrespective of race, all I am asking is for someone that doesn't strike me out based on me not being a White guy.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
"I for one would never want to date or be with an American woman because of the fact that most of them have an entitlement mentality, believe in stereotypes and don't usually have an ability to judge a person individually, are arrogant, believe in fleecing your pockets to the end and are usually very complaining about life and everything it's got to offer."

Wow. Wrote off 100+ million people with that one blanket statement. I wonder what the sample size was that allowed that conclusion to be reached.
That was based on a few experiences my friends have had, one guy who recently got summons from the court as his wife was cheating on him and filed for a divorce from him. Apparently, this is a very common occurrence throughout America, and you would be lying to yourself if you think this isn't true.

Some of the other sample size was derived from people's posts on the internet who had been through similar situations.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:02 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
I like Latinas more than any other race of women to be honest but I don't speak Spanish so most of them are out of contention I guess.
I would suggest that you date what it is you like most (Latinas). You have to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with your future wife.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:18 AM

221 posts, read 431,308 times
Quote:

Why do you need a dating service? Just approach women you are attracted to and introduce yourself. Its not that hard...

Old 06-27-2012, 10:25 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Find a few salsa nights, throw a few back and step your game up...

Nothing wrong with having a preference but they are called women for a reason and it doesn't matter where they are from a percentage will lie, cheat, steal, divorce, etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte